6 [edited]

Trigger warnings: being forced to stay not in a playful way, Harmful Sexual intentions, swearing, implied rape, drug overdose, misgendering, transphobia

This is mostly a backstory for Logan, I'm sorry for this being so dark. It'll get better ^^

Be careful kids- people aren't always good.
---------------------------------------------------

I drive to Virgil's house like I had said I would, deep down I was really nervous. Sure, Virgil didn't know I took Patton's side and most likely didn't mind that I walked out. We both hate when fights break out and tend not to stay in them. But it was Virgil... And he was about to find out that I, the only person who agreed with him, no longer did.

When I finally arrived at his house I got out the car and of course locked it before going up to the door and knocking. I messed with my fingers while waiting, it was a common nervous habit of mine that I just couldn't seem to get rid of.

The door opened, but Virgil didn't open it. "Hey, who are you? " The man in the door way had a huge scar over his right eye, it was hard not to look at that. "Greetings, I'm Logan Berry Virgil's friend. I assume you are his new roommate? "

The tall male nodded "yes, my name is Damien Dolos. Please, come in. " He stepped away so I could enter and I hesitatantly came in. "Is Virgil home? " I asked and hated how small I sounded. Damien seemed really off and it made me worry.

"No, he went off to buy some groceries, you can stay until he comes back though. " I nodded and looked around, it had been a while since I had been in his apartment, it certainly had changed. "You said your name was Logan right? "

"Yeah.. That's me. " I finally turned to look at him, still trying to not stare at the large scar. It looked far from recent, also like it was almost healed but not quite. Like it was taunting me to examine it.

"That's odd, I actually think I know you. " Damien added and looked at the smaller male with a smirk, he bent down a bit so he was eye to eye with me "aren't you the man in my dreams? "

I backed up and shook my head "sorry.. I'm really not interested.. " I couldn't look at him anymore, I had the feeling something bad was about to happen. And something did.

"Oh come on, Virgil won't be home for a while. Why don't we give to my room and... Hang out.. For a bit" Logan shook his head again "a-actually I'm going to leave-"

Damien grabbed my wrist tightly, "Now Logan, why don't you sit down on the couch and wait for Virgil to come home? " He shoved me on to the couch, I was greatful that he at least didn't he anything sexual. But still.. My heart was pounding and my breathing was fast. I really could focus on anything anymore except the fact that it was getting harder to breath. But he didn't try anything else, he just stared at me until I calmed down. That's when he spoke up again.

"Virgil should be home any moment. You won't like what'll happen if you tell him. " Deceit said causally but it sounded so terrifying. I kept my mouth closed and waited.

--

Virgil came home and looked at Logan. He was surprised to say the least, he hasn't seen him since the fight. Ok maybe it was only a day ago but that seemed like forever.

Virgil concealed his happiness and surprise as he finally spoke to the short male. "Sup nerd, whatcha doing here?"

Logan have him a gentle smile "just wanted to see you. And it's what are you. Not whatcha. " Logan corrected and Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Let me set these groceries down real quick. " Virgil walked to the kitchen and set the bags down on the dinning table. He went back to the small living room, sitting down next to Logan.

"Hey Virgil, I actually need to talk to you. In private if that's ok? " Logan could feel Damien's annoyed gaze on him. He shifted closer to Virgil, just enough for no one to notice and him to feel a bit safer.

Damien sighed and nodded "I'll be in my room, see ya Virge." He got up and walked to his room, Logan held back a sigh of relief.

Vigil leaned back in the couch and looked at Logan "so, what do you need to talk about? Are you ok? " Slight concern showed but not too much. "I'm here to talk about Patton and what went down. He was completely distraught when you left, he still is. I know you've always been a bit uncertain about your thoughts of trangender people but you could make an exception for him-"

Virgil interrupted him with a sigh. "Logan look, Payton lied to us. She's a girl! Why does no one take my side?! I thought we had a thing Logan! Aren't you my friend?! "

Logan was shocked but he stood his ground. "Patton is my friend. You are my friend. Since when did you guilt trip people like this?! Sure, he may have been a girl from birth but he isn't anymore! I'm not taking your side because you're making Patton feel like shit! " Logan stood up from the couch as he yelled at Virgil.

Three minutes passed of silence, them just glaring at each other. "Get out Logan. Get out now. " That made the other freeze

"V-virgil- " He was interrupted, again. "No. Get out before I make you. "

Logan left with a look of fear and heartbreak. It happened so fast. Virgil usually never lashed out on him..not like this. He got into his car and drove, not knowing where he was heading. He just needed a break. Maybe a place to cry alone. This felt like his childhood all over again.

Logan grew up in a very.. Dangerous place. There were many drug sellers, robbers, murderers, pedophiles, and more. He was a very unlucky child, while he had good parents, they were often robbed and his older brother passed away from a drug overdose. When he was twelve he had.. Unwanted contact.. That lasted about a year till the man for arrested. Eventually his parents got enough money to move and he had lived here ever since. His only friend for years was Virgil, once they had gotten into a huge fight much like this one. They were friends with a man named Remy who came out as agender to them, Virgil left and Logan followed. He still regretted that to this day.

Logan parked in a random parking lot and rested his head against the driving wheel. "God dammit Virgil... Please come back.. "