Chapter 16

-Kenji's POV- 

I chuffed at Tim as the little cub ran through my legs, his orange fur strikingly contrasting against my white fur. We had been back at the cabin for half an hour and Tim didn't want to shift like his sister Tam. Looking up I saw her in Spiros' arms giggling as he chuckled at an awful joke. The sight made my heart swell with more love than I knew what to do with.

"Uncle Kenji, lets play tag," Tim said swatting gently at my face to get my attention. 

"Your it" I growled playfully before jumping away from him as he tried to reach me with his paws. 

"That's not fair uncle Kenji, you had a head start" he growled before he pushed his legs faster to catch me.

I laughed into his mind as I let him tackle me to the ground. His little growls were adorable as he tried to get me to surrender. Shaking him off me I got up and pinned him in place with my eyes getting ready to charge at him. 

"Ahh Uncle Kenji, your scary" Tim laughed as he ran from me when I charged. 

Growling softly I chased him around the clearing letting him believe that he had a chance of escaping before suddenly knocking him over as we got close to the door where Spiros and Tam were. 

"I got you" I exclaimed triumphantly flopping down on him to trap him under me.

"Noo" Tim giggled as he tried to push me off him. 

"Now, now Kenji let the poor boy go" Spiros chuckled as he approached us, Tam laughing along in his arms at her brother's struggles.

"Should I let you up, Tim?" I asked him nuzzling behind his ear affectionately. 

"Yes, please" He giggled as my whiskers tickled him. 

"Hmmm, what are you gonna do when I let you up" I hummed blinking lazily up at Spiros who only chuckled at me. 

"I'm gonna shift and then we can bake like uncle Spiros promised" Tim replied as his struggling stopped.

"Alright," I said before lifting myself off him chuckling as he darted into the cabin to find his clothes. 

"You as well Kenji were going to make cupcakes, oh and make sure to tie your hair up" Spiros spoke giving me a wink before turning and walking into the cabin. 

Grumbling at his retreating form my tiger purred as Spiros interacted with Tam. The little Tigress loved him and I can't blame her, he was perfect or at least he was in my eyes. Climbing up the steps of the porch I entered the cabin and made my way to our room. Once inside I pushed the door closed with my head.

Shifting into my human form once the door was closed I rummaged around in the wardrobe before picking out a shirt, some underwear and shorts. Once I was changed I sat at the dresser and put my hair into a ponytail, maybe it was about time I cut it. Though Spiros did like grabbing it when we made love. 

"Uncle Kenji, you finished changing," Tim asked from behind the door and I blushed immediately at my train of thought.

"Just a second Tim" I replied before slapping my hands on my face to get rid of my lustful thoughts.

"Don't worry Kitten we can do that when we give Tim and Tam back to their parents" Spiros spoke through our link meaning I was projecting my thoughts without knowing again. 

Blushing, even more, I stood up, shaking my head before walking over to the door and opening it. Looking down at Tim I smiled as he gave me a toothy grin though one of his teeth was missing. His dark brown hair was just a little bit darker than his sisters but they both had the same striking green eyes. 

"Let's go" Tim exclaimed grabbing my hand and leading me to the kitchen. 

"Ok, ok I'm coming" I chuckled but still let him pull me along.

When we got there I had to stifle my laughter as Spiros was wearing the apron with the unicorn on it while he tied the back of Tam's Apron which had a rainbow on the front. We have a set of four for us and the kids and I normally wear the unicorn one. 

"Here's your Aprons" Spiros spoke throwing over the remaining to Aprons. 

Mine had a picture of Thor's hammer on the front while Tims had a picture of captain Americas shield. Putting mine on first before helping Tim with his I winked at my mate squeaking softly as he let out a playful growl. 

"Uncle Kenji, don't squeak your not a mouse" Tim stated as he scrunched his nose at me.

"No your right I'm not a mouse" I responded before ruffling his hair in my palm. 

"Ok now that we are all here, we need to wash our hands while I get out the ingredients" Spiros ordered turning on the tap and washing his hands before stepping away to get the baking ingredients. 

I helped Tim and Tam wash their hands before washing my own as Spiros got the dishes out and placed them on the table. Turning off the tap I turned and watch my mate give out instructions on how to make cupcakes. I was surprised when he said he liked cooking and baking, but it was a good surprise just as it was when I started my character design job. 

We then spent the remainder of our time with the cubs baking and playing games, I loved watching my big, strong lion mate be so gentle and caring as he watched them. We only had them for around four hours before Dianna and Edward picked them up. Waving goodbye I caught the kiss Tim blew my way. 

"We're finally alone" Spiros whispered in my ear as Edwards car pulled away. 

"Can we talk first?" I asked as my thoughts about the day we had swum in my head. 

"Sure" Spiros replied his voice taking on a concerned quality as he lifted my chin to look into my eyes.

"I want to have a family" I sated in a rushed breath before closing my eyes and waiting for him to reject the idea. 

"I'd love to have a family with you, but we're both men" Spiros replied. 

"We can still have a family, we can try surrogacy or adoption," I spoke the words louder than I intended to. 

"Hey, yeah why not let's start a family" Spiros responded before embracing me in a tight hug. 

"I love you," I said snuggling into his chest knowing that my mate would do whatever it took to make me happy. 

"I love you too and I always will" Spiros reciprocated before dipping down and capturing my lips in a fierce kiss. Pouring all of his love and admiration for me into it.