Chapter 12

-Spiros' POV-

I smirked at my little kitten as he writhed on the bed underneath me. Pumping my fingers into his entrance I groaned as he clenched around my fingers. Adding a third finger into his ass I watched in delight as he arched his back of the bed.

"No more I'm gonna cum ngh~" Kenji panted as his claws elongated gripping onto the bed. 

"Alright Kitten, Turn around and kneel on all fours" I instructed as I pulled my fingers out of him. 

"Ok Spiros" Kenji replied as he got on his hands and knees.

Crawling onto the bed with him I knelt behind him. Lining up my cock to his entrance. Pushing myself in slowly I groaned as he tightened around me. Nipping at the back of his neck Kenji gasped and I managed to push myself all the way in.

"Fuck, so tight Kitten" I growled using my hands to spread his ass cheeks so I could see where we were connected. 

"Please move I can't take it no more" Kenji mewled as he thrust backwards. 

"Your, wish is my command" I responded before pulling out and slamming back in.

"Yes ngh~" Kenji moaned as he gripped the sheets tighter between his hands. 

Thrusting in and out of him I gripped his hips with my hands. I grinned as he slowly relaxed against me and surrendered to the pleasure. I groaned as Kenji tightened up as he came, his cum spilling onto the sheets. Thrusting into him, again and again, my nose clogged with his scent and I loved it. 

"Oh, Kitten you undo me" I snarled as I came.

Pulling out of him I turned him onto his side and placed one of his legs over my shoulder and entered him again. The new position allowing me to see the look of ecstasy on Kenji's face. My cum inside him lubed him up and allowed me to move quicker.

"Spiros" Kenji mewled as I pounded into him mercilessly.

The sound of our skin slapping together along with our sounds of pleasure filled the room. My thrusts became sloppy as I came again, riding out my orgasm I thrust into Kenji as I spilt my seed inside of him. 

Pulling out of him again I laid him on his back as he looked up at me through hooded eyes, I was a lucky lion to have such a beautiful mate. 

"Can you take another round Kitten?" I asked noticing that he was still hard. 

"Yes ngh~" He cried before grabbing my face and bringing me down to kiss him. 

"Very well" I responded as I broke the kiss. My lion purring in my mind at the sight of my gorgeous mate. 

Claiming his lips in a hungry kiss I pushed into him. Thrusting my hips at a steady pace I thrust in and out of him, my balls drawing up as I prepared to come. Gripping Kenji's cock in my hand I pumped it in time with my quickening thrusts. 

I hissed as Kenji clamped down on my cock. Looking into Kenji's eyes as I separated our kiss I squeezed the tip of his cock and he came. Speeding up one final time my thrusts became sloppy as I took in Kenji's cumming face. After a few more thrusts I came a third time my cock finally softening. Slipping out of Kenji I stood back to admire my handy work. 

Kenji lay on his back utterly satisfied, the look of pure content on his face as he started to purr. His cock spent as my cum leaked out of his ass. 

"That was amazing I feel like jelly" Kenji said as I picked his weightless self of the bed.

"I'm glad it felt good for you too" I chuckled as I carried him into the bathroom.

Turning on the water I made sure it was warm before stepping under the spray with Kenji still in my arms. Standing him up I washed his body inside and out making sure he was all clean before I cleaned myself, loving the purrs that he kept emitting. 

After we were clean I wrapped Kenji in a fluffy towel drying him off as he sat on the toilet seat lid. Dressing him in new fresh clothes I placed a kiss on his forehead as his eyes drifted closed. Maybe I should have gone easier on him. 

Picking him up I placed him in the guest room smiling as his fingers curled contentedly. leaving Kenji to rest I went back to our room and ripped the sheets of the bed and threw them in the wash, turning the machine on after I had put soap powder in it. 

Walking back into our room I put fresh sheets on the bed before getting ready. Checking on Kenji as I walked to the kitchen I smiled as he rolled over trying to get more comfortable. Once in the kitchen, I made to go lunches for both Kenji and myself knowing that we'd have to go soon. Putting the lunches by the door I went to wake up my sleeping mate.

"Kenji, wake up. You said you wanted to go to the club with me" I spoke as I shook him. 

"Already" Kenji whined as he sat up only to hiss in pain.

Climbing onto the bed with him I pecked his forehead as I massaged his lower back. Purring as Kenji leant against me as his own purr accompanied mine in a dance of sound.

"I have packed lunches to eat in the car before we go in, can you walk to the car or do you want me to carry you" I offered as I got off the bed. 

"Carry me" Kenji answered holding his arms out for me.

Picking him up of the bed I walked back to the living room to get his phone, handing it to him I made my way out of the cabin grabbing the lunches and locking the door behind me. Sitting Kenji in the passenger seat I did his seatbelt and the ran around and hopped in the driver's side. 

"Your the best mate I could have chosen" Kenji announced as we started the drive to the party.

"And you for me, my little kitten" I replied knowing it would be too soon to tell him that I loved him.