Prologue

Spiros ran through his fathers' territory as the older lion gave chase while roaring in dominance showing his son who this territory belonged to. Spiros had just turned eighteen and with his adult status, his father chased him away from the only home he had ever known. Spiros didn't blame the man he had other cubs to protect until they become adults and was merely doing what his instincts told him to do. He pushed his paws faster as he felt the pulse of the pride's boarder the power crackling over his skin as he passed through it. It was a big step as he was now a nomadic lion.

"You'll be fine son, you can find a pride of your own and raise cubs of your own, These goodbyes are never pleasant," His father thought into his mind through the mental link they shared as a family. 

Looking back over his shoulder at his fathers' tawny lion form Spiros gave a short grumble as he heard the older lion begin to roar in a territorial display. His fathers' roar was accompanied by six female roars his mother and aunts bidding him farewell. 

"Goodbye dad, tell mom I said bye, I should get going" Spiros spoke into his fathers' mind before pushing his white form further away from the place he was born.

Shaking out his heavy white mane as he ran through the woods away from his home and thought about what the future had in store for him as he had no intention of taking over a pride as he didn't want what his father had. Spiros wanted something different at which his inner lion grumbled in agreement. He had no idea where this new journey would take him but where is the adventure in knowing.