Chapter 4

-Kenji's POV-

I woke up to the sexy sight of Spiros cleaning around the room. He seemed to only have a pair of boxers on that were riding low on his hips drawing my eyes to his pronounced v-line. I averted my eyes as I realised he was watching me check him out. A blush made its way onto my cheeks when I caught his teasing smirk. 

"Come on kitten, get up and take a shower we have a guest coming over" Spiros spoke motioning to the bathroom with his hands. 

My inner tiger purred at the nickname practically preening under the attention. I didn't know why I was this enamoured with someone I just met but I liked it. He was so kind and gentle and strong. I wanted to find out what that feeling is. Is it because he's the first-ever shifter other than myself I had met or was it something more.

"Okay," I answered after my internal monologue.

"That's a good boy" Spiros praised and I practically beamed with pride at his praise.

After our short exchange, I kicked the covers off my body. Getting out of the bed and standing up my long hair fell in a cascade down my back. A few white locks streaked with black falling into my eyes. Blowing the strands of hair with a breath I walked to the bathroom. I smiled to myself when I realised that Spiros had left me a change of clothes and had even left a spare toothbrush on the sink. 

Turning on the shower I stepped in letting the warm water soothe my muscles as the injuries I received were now only angry red welts that dotted around my pale skin making them stand out. I lathered my self with soap before picking up the shampoo bottle and squirting a blob of it on my palms before lathering it into my scalp. Rinsing off  I realised the scent of the soap is one I had smelled on Spiros. I would love to be smothered in his natural scent and have him covered in mine. 

In response to my thoughts, my cock hardened painfully my balls heavy with my seed. Wrapping my hand around my length loosely I started to thrust into my hand. I moaned quietly as the sensation started to build up.

"Are you alright in there, kitten" Spiros called through the curtain of the shower. He must have come in to check on me.

I moaned a little louder as I accidentally gripped my cock harder. I gasped in surprise when Spiros pushed open the curtain quickly the smouldering look in his eyes indescribable. I took a step back hitting the wall as he crowded into the space available.

"Spiros what are you doing ngh~," I asked only to moan as he captured my lips in a dominating kiss.

I mewled in Pleasure as he wrapped his hand around my cock. Pumping it with just the right amount. I shivered in delight as he continued to dominate and explore my mouth while rubbing my length with his hand. 

"I'm going to cum ngh~" I mewled as we parted to breathe. My hips starting to thrust on their own as I chased after my orgasm.

"Cum for me Kitten" Spiros growled in my ear the reverberations from his voice tingling over my neck.

"Spiros" I yowled as I came twitching until I had nothing left to give. 

"You taste delicious little one," Spiros said as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked off my essence. 

Looking at Spiros his eyes were hooded with desire but before we could go any further there was a knock at the front of the house. I sighed in disappointment only to realise that I wanted to continue and a strong flush settled onto my cheeks.

"You should put some clothes on and answer that while I sort myself out" I whispered stepping out of where Spiros had trapped me against the shower wall. 

"Okay, okay be quick" Spiros spoke and turned to leave but before he left he spun me around and planted another scorching kiss onto my lips. 

I stood there dumbfounded before shaking my head and finishing off in the shower. After I cleaned the extra mess of course. Getting out of the shower cubical I dried off before putting on the clothes Spiros had left for me. Bringing the fabric of the shirt up to my nose I smelt it and purred as I caught Spiros scent on it. 

After I was dressed I exited the bathroom and followed Spiros' scent to the living room where he was sitting on the couch with a woman in a suit with a police badge in a lanyard on her neck. She was Latina with raven black hair though I could not see her eyes. While a man stood in the corner sipping on a cup of tea while his eyes darted nervously between the woman and Spiros before his eyes settled on me. The man was quite burly with calculating green eyes and combed blonde hair.

"Ah this is the young boy" The male officer spoke pointing at me as I stood in the doorway. 

"Yes, he is. Kenji these are detectives Henry and Ava their here to ask you some questions about last night, do you think you can answer them" Spiros explained before finishing with a question.

"Yeah, I can answer what they need me to" I answered walking into the room and sitting on the remaining chair left in the room. 

"Ava is my friend Charlie's sister and she agreed to take your case with her partner Henry so please try your best to answer to the best of your abilities" Spiros reassured placing his hand on my knee and giving it a gentle squeeze. 

"Okay" I nodded giving him a full smile.

"Now Kenji in your words what happened last night when Spiros witnessed your adoptive father" Detective Ava questioned opening a note pad and getting a pen ready. 

"Well, last night I came out to my adoptive parents. My mother seemed to take it ok and said she wouldn't stop me from being happy but my father seemed to be of a different opinion. He threw me into the ally where we live and proceeded to as he put it 'beat some sense into me'. No matter how much I begged he continued to hit me until Spiros pulled him off me and took me here to take care of my injuries" I recounted sniffling slightly as I realised the only father I ever knew had rejected me because of who I am. 

"Thank you for your time we'll be in touch soon. And at the moment you may remain here as Spiros has offered to put you up while the case runs," Detective Ava said as she got up and prepared to leave.

Spiros got up with them shaking both of their hands and thanked them for coming before he led them to the door. When they left Spiros wrapped me in his arms whispering sweet nothings in my ear while I cried for the only family that I had ever known.