Chapter 14

-Charlie's POV- (Suprise)

Yawning I stretched myself out as the last of the guests filed out. As the last quest left I did a quick sweep of the club, noticing that there was still a woman on one of the back tables. I recognised her as the one Kenji was talking to. From my conversation with Spiros, he said she was a leopard. 

Approaching her my breath hitched at her beauty, as her eyes fluttered open in my direction my heart skipped a beat and my body to inflame with desire. 

"Miss, the clubs closing, you'll have to leave" I stated my voice coming out deeper than I had intended it to. 

"Oh, I suppose it is" She replied looking up at me her eyes lighting up as if she'd just actually seen me. 

"Would you like me to lead you out" I offered, giving her my best-lopsided grin. 

"Certainly, my names Melody, what's yours" She agreed before getting up from her chair before stalking around me.

"Names Charlie" I stuttered as she pushed up against me her breasts squishing into my chest. 

Leading her towards the exit I swallowed my desire as she cast me a sultry look for under her lashes. Stepping into the cold air of the late-night I breathed deeply only to look down as Melody let out a low purr as I stretched out.

"You wanna have some fun tonight" Melody whispered in my ear as she stood on her tip toes. 

"But we just met" I spoke nervously gasping as her eyes flashed gold. 

"Are you sure about that, we've been dating online for months" Melody stated, smiling softly.

"Wait, your Melodysong23" I exclaimed my eyebrows shooting up in surprise. 

"Yes, and your ChocolateCharlie56" She added gesturing towards me.

"But we never agreed to meet offline" I announced though looking at her I was pleasantly surprised with what I was seeing. 

"Well then now that you know who I am are you up for some fun" She spoke breathily her breath coming out in hot puffs in the cold air. 

"Okay" I agreed before claiming her lips in a hungry kiss. 

The kiss was hot and passionate as our youngest fought for dominate. Pulling away from the kiss a string of saliva connected us as we stared into each other's eyes. I groaned at the hooded look in her eyes she was slowly undoing my self-control. 

"So are you going to take me to yours or do you want to come to my house" She moaned licking her lips knowing exactly what she was doing to me. 

"You're coming home with me" I husked before I picked her up and headed to my car. 

I drove to my apartment while my heart raced in my chest. The woman sitting beside me was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen and knowing she was a shifter had a fire racing through my blood I could not explain. Pulling up to the apartment building we got out of the car and walked up to my apartment.

Once at my apartment I opened and closed the door behind us before turning my attention to the temptress in front of me. Now that we were in the privacy of my home I stopped fighting my desire, my cock becoming fully erect and making a tent in my trousers.

"Well, what do we have here," Melody said as she walked towards my and put her palm on my cock through my clothes.

"You're a Mynx, you know that" I growled picking her up and carrying her to my bedroom. 

Throwing her onto the bed I grinned as she let out a surprised squeak. Climbing onto the bed over her I leaned down and captured her lips in a slow kiss. Keeping our lips locked I removed my clothes. Peaking out from my closed eyes I found that Melody had also taken her clothes off.

Breaking the kiss as I leaned back my desire growing as I took in her kiss swollen lips and tan body. It was such a natural tan that it seemed otherworldly. Brushing my fingers over her nipples I smirked when she gasped.

"Don't just play with my breasts" She growled her eyes flashing gold before returning to their beautiful caramel.

"Your wish is my command" I declared before bringing my mouth to her pussy. 

Giving it a slow lick my senses were overwhelmed by her smell and taste. Focusing on her clit I hummed around it when her hands gripped my hair. Speeding up my licks I held my breath as she pushed me further into her pussy as she came. 

Rising onto my knees I smirked as her breathing was making her chest rise and fall rapidly. Plunging my fingers into her I stretched her out in preparation to take my cock. 

"What's taking so long, I want you inside" Melody mewled the sound sexy as hell as it slipped past her lips.

"Here's the main event" I Spoke taking my fingers out of her only to push my cock in. 

I groaned as she tightened around me as I seated myself to the hilt inside of her. She was so slick and warm inside it was madding. Thrusting in slowly I moaned as she tightened around me skillfully. 

"Oh you're so big" Melody moaned before wrapping her legs around my hips.

"And you're tight you little Mynx" I growled before speeding up my thrusts. 

Pushing in and out of her I groaned as she let out Moans and Mewls and the occasional growl when she wanted me to go faster. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room as we gave in to our carnal desires. 

"I'm going to cum" I grunted as my thrusts became sloppy. 

"Me too, Keep going" Melody moaned her eyes changing gold as she looked into my eyes. 

"I don't have a condom, I have to pull out" I announced attempting to pull out of her only to have her legs keep me in place. 

"Cum, inside" She growled and I caught the flash of her canines but gave them no mind. 

Plunging into her, once, twice and then a third time I came violently, my seed spilling inside of her. I was then pushed into another orgasm as she bit down onto my shoulder as she came around me. 

Pulling out of her after I had stopped coming I rolled over effectively removing her teeth from my shoulder. 

"Oh crap," She said suddenly while I was in a state of euphoria. 

"What's wrong," I asked casting a glance towards her noticing her legs were still twitching with residual pleasure.

"I Just Marked you as my mate, I didn't mean to I swear" Melody explained some of my blood escaping her lips. 

"Don't worry darling we'll sort it later" I replied as I felt myself slip into unconsciousness feeling oddly weightless.