Chapter 7

-Kenji's POV-

I blinked awake with a yawn stretching out my tiger form only to pause when I noticed Spiros who huffed and squeezed me closer to him using his front paw. Our scents had melded together through the night and I loved it. Shifting back into my human form I managed to squeeze out from under Spiros, only to purr when he reached out for me. Only to settle as he cuddled into the pillow that I was lying on. 

"I guess even a big strong lion like you can be cute" I whispered in a teasing tone as Spiros' deep purrs filled the room.

Getting off the bed I went to the bathroom to take care of my business. Noticing my bed head I searched for a brush so I could comb my hair. Pulling open the cupboard behind the mirror I found a hairbrush. Moving it through my hair I combed out the knots and tangles wincing now and again as I accidentally tugged too hard. 

Placing the hairbrush on the sink I took a spare toothbrush from the cabinet. Squirting out some toothpaste onto the toothbrush I brushed my teeth. Humming to myself as I brushed my teeth I got an idea. Spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth out, I grabbed the brush and headed back towards the bedroom. 

Smiling to myself I climbed onto Spiros' side, freezing when he let out a grumble. I let out a sigh of relief as he settled back down. I looked down at his sleeping form and felt my tiger purr in the satisfaction that such a beautiful strong male would want me as a mate. Running my fingers through his magnificent white mane I purred as waves of his scent seeped into my skin. I took the brush and started to comb the tangles out of his mane. 

"What are you up to kitten" Spiros spoke into my mind as he stared at me with the eye he could see me with.

"How are you talking into my mind," I asked out loud only to tilt my head in confusion as Spiros chuckled into my mind. 

"All shifters who've got a connection can talk into each other's minds" Spiros explained standing up so that I rolled off him.

"I never knew that" I responded looking down as I realised my human parents often refused to teach me anything shifter related. 

"I can teach you all that and more kitten" Spiros husked into my mind before he shifted to his human form. 

"Oh yeah, what can a big strong lion like you teach me" I challenged with a smirk.

"I can teach you many things, why don't we start with pleasure" Spiros growled before he dipped his face down to mine and locked our lips in a searing kiss.  

I mewled and moaned as Spiros masterfully claimed my mouth with his skilled tongue. Spiros pulled away to let me breathe smirking down at me with hooded eyes before he began to place open-mouthed kisses on my neck. I mewled in pleasure when his canines nipped my neck. Only to moan louder as he moved to my nipples sucking a rosy bud into his mouth. Swirling his tongue until the bud was hard and pink before he moved onto the other nipple. 

"Hard of nipple play, I haven't even got to this part yet" Spiros teased before he sucked my hardened length into his mouth. 

"You're just too good at this" I mewled as I threaded my hands into his hair and started to thrust up into his throat. 

I gasped as Spiros inserted a finger into my ass while humming around my cock. The sensation was new to me but not unpleasant. When he added a second finger I came in his mouth with a yowl. I was floating in the afterglow as Spiros milked my cock exquisitely. I moaned absentmindedly as Spiros pulled his fingers out on me.

"You ready for this kitten," Spiros asked as he lined his dick up to my entrance. Kissing my brow tenderly he waited for me to give him the go-ahead. 

"Yes ngh~" I mewled as I pulled him down to kiss me. 

I hissed at the initial burn of his entrance, but that was soon overshadowed by pleasure. I groaned in pain and pleasure as his dick moulded my ass to its shape. I clung onto Spiros as he thrust slowly letting me get used to the sensations. 

"Is that all you got" I challenged as I tightened around him. 

"Is that your way of saying you want more kitten" Spiros growled before he slammed rougher than before. 

My toes curled as Spiros hit my prostate over and over again. Each trust sent a bolt of pleasure straight to my groin as my length hardened painfully. The sound of our skin slapping together echoed through the room as I yowled and moaned. Spiros' groans, grunts and growls were husked dangerously close to my ears as he nipped and sucked my neck. 

"I'm gonna close ngh~" I yowled as I thrust my hips down towards his creating more friction. 

"Me too kitten" Spiros groaned as his canines elongated.

"Bite Me Spiros" I mewled turning my neck to the side to give him better access. 

"Are you sure about this Kenji, we can't turn back afterwards" Spiros grunted as his thrusts became sloppy.

"I'm sure" I replied before letting out a silent scream as his teeth sunk into the junction between my neck and shoulder. 

I came violently my balls emptying the last of my cum onto our stomachs. Spasming I clenched around Spiros as his teeth retracted from my neck and he licked the wound closed. 

"Bite me too" Spiros panted as he slowed his thrusts to stop himself from cumming.

I elongated my canines and bit into his exposed neck moaning as he coated the inside of my ass in his cum. As Spiros road out his orgasm, I retracted my teeth from his neck. Spiros pulled out with a wet pop and I purred in satisfaction as his cum dripped out of me. 

"Sleep little mate I'll clean up" Spiros whispered kissing my forehead.

Panting in exhaustion I fell asleep while Spiros cleaned me out and dressed me. I purred utterly satisfied and content as I fell into the dark abyss.