Pocky Challenge

Thanks to everyone who recommended!!

YN's POV

"Hey babe. I wanna do something." I said, walking to Todoroki as he sat on the couch, looking at his phone. "What's up?" He asked, shutting his phone off and giving his attention to me. "I saw this challenge online. It's called the pocky challenge. Have you heard of it?" I asked. He nodded.

I pulled out a box of pocky from a grocery bag. "Want to do it now?" I asked. He nodded and put his phone on the coffee table. I put a chocolate covered side in my mouth and almost as if it were natural to him, he started immediately. And let me say, he was fast. Very fast. His lips connected with mine within two seconds. He continued to kiss me after he had already won.

We broke the kiss as I sat in shock. "Babe! I didn't even have time to react!" I shouted. "I win. Wanna play again? That was fun." He said casually. I became flustered. "S-Sure." I mumbled. He smirks. He hands me a stick and as expected he wins again.

"If you wanted to make out, you didn't have to do this. You just have to tell me." He said after winning a few more rounds. "Shut up." I said, pushing him away playfully before he pulled me close and kissed me.

Word count: 232