You Get Bullied

Thanks namjesus2k19 !!

You walked home, bruises covering your skin. You sighed as you wiped the endless stream of tears though it wasn't very efficient. I gave one last sigh before you walked into your home.

YN's POV

"I-I'm home..." I said quietly. "Welcome h- YN WHAT HAPPENED!?!" Todoroki shouted. "It's nothing." I said. "No, it's something! You're in tears and you have bruises all over you, baby! Come on, let's sit down..." He said, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me with him. I didn't move. "YN...." He said, the normal light in his eyes fading.

He walked closer to me and held my face. He pressed his lips against mine as I kissed back weakly. The kiss broke as I broke into a sob. "I-Im s-sorry!" I repeated over and over again.

I collapsed as he followed me to the floor. He held me close and began to cry with me.

We both began to settle as we walked to the couch and cuddled. "Now will you tell me?" He asked. I nodded as a shaky sigh escaped. "I-I was babysitting like usual. There are a few people down my road that like to pick fights with me. I was with the child at the park and walking him home. As I made my way back, I had to cross that street, with the people who pick fights. They started beating me and it may sound childish but they also said a lot of words and well..." I finished, knowing he knew what happened.

"It's ok. Next time it happens, I'll be there to protect you." He said. He kissed my forehead and let me cuddle into him.

Word count: 287