Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?

Start from the beginning

×Yo-You haven't ki-killed an-anyone ri-right?× I chuckled nervously ~Sadly. No.~ ×Goo- wait sa-sadly...?!× ~I've wanted to kill the new guys for so long~ ×N-New gu-guys..?× ~Purple. We call him that to piss him off, though his names CJ. Theres also the one who started all the colour names Red, he's JD, one of the damn parasite thingys from a potion? Hes turned into an alter because of the hosts disorder.~ Malcolm rolled his eyes angrily. ~The dick will do things to you without your permission. I suggest you stay with me Chirsty, especially around him.~ ×Wait h-he wh-what..?× ~Yes. He r*ped me, the first day I came undormant. Then he tried acting all friend like with me.~ ×O-Oh..... Ma-Mally...× ~Its fine, I'm fine. I'm use to it as long as he leaves the host alon-~

There was a loud yell from the host, DJ, coming from the inner world ~Shi-~ He came running into the fronting room and quickly gripped Malcolms waist hugging him closely and hiding his face into his chest Re-Reds tr-trying t-to touch m-me again...! I-I can't find Pu-Purplleeee...! Come on Bluuuee~ JD chimed walking into the room, his ears going down as he sighed Damn it. Ooooohhh, some new preeeey~ JD walked over and smiled at me showing his canine fangs Little bunny, yum~ ~You may of gotten me Red but don't you fucking dare think about touching her.~ Malcolm stood in front of me protectively, DJ now attached to his leg like a clingy 4 year in fact I believe he had age slid younger.

"Hello...?" A hand waved in front of my hand outer, I blinked, I was slightly dissociating. "×On-One moment pl-please...×" "White wait, I need to talk to someone who knows what happened..." "×Wh-What...?×" "Someone who'd know what happened when you were kidnapped..." "×Yo-You want t-to kn-know about o-our trauma...?×" "Yes.. if, thats ok of course..." Silence, I looked to Mally worryingly.

He shrugged and spoke ~I remember fronting while there... but.. I've forgotten everything..~ Well I mean, did you ask Magenta? JD butted in, that caused Malcolm to look to him and snarl ~Magenta?! Who the hells that?!~  Pink and Magenta? Really? You dunno? ~I don't know nor care for the colour names you've given us JD.~ Its Red and fine then Orange. Red scoffed turning away.

~Wait! Whose Magenta and Pink?!~ You dont care for their colour names. So Im leaving. ~Fine. I'm fucking sorry. If you want to tell us the colour names atleast say who each colour is first.~ Deal. Blue is the host. Purple is CJ. Orange is you Malcolm. The new meat shall be... hm.. White. Teresa is Green. Mallory is Yellow. MJ is Lilac. PJ is Pink and last but not least TJ is Magenta.

×TJ...?× I questioned ~PJ split because of the stress of the event...~ ×Oh no... is PJ ok..?× ~He's ok. Better than ever actually hah.. TJ took all the shyness out of him~ ×S-So... Co-Cody needs t-to ta-talk to him...?× ~If he's willing to speak...~ ×W-Willing t-to sp-speak..?× ~Hasn't said a word since being created.. he's glued to his twins side..~ ×Oh...o-ok..× ~So.. I'll go get him and see if he'll talk...~

"White...? White.. hey...?" Cody mumbled shaking my lightly, I shook my head and blinked "×Ye-Yea...?×" "Are you guys willing to speak to me...?" "×W-We ha-have to ask th-the owner o-of th-the trauma...×" "Ok.." "×F-For now.. wo-would yo-you li-like t-to talk t-to the ho-host...? DJ...?×" "Yes. Please. If that's no bother..." "×Sh-Shouldn't b-be... he's currently ti-tiny a-and cl-clinging to M-Malcolm..×" "Malcolm?" "×So-Sorry.. Or-Orange...×" "Hm.. Ok." "×I-I'll le-leave front now...×"