15] She's Fine, isn't she?

Začít od začátku

I informed the police as well but I wasn't sure if that's the place Amy is in and so I couldn't take the cops with me. I had to go there first and check whether Amy's with him or no.

It was 11:30 pm and it was all dark. The place which the location showed looked so unknown to me, I'd never been here before. I kept driving and it showed that I almost reached.

This place was close to the sea, it was all windy there and the house was undergoing construction. I quickly got out of the car and started following the location SeoJoon's phone showed.

I entered a huge dark house, there was nothing inside, just darkness and a lot of cables, cement and bricks around which looked as if this place was destroyed before or something happened and is now undergoing construction

I saw there was light in one of the rooms nearby, I took a peek and I saw SeoJoon with a lot of other men sitting around him and discussing something.

"Sir, let's stick to plan A and destroy Taehyung's company by supplying illegal drugs to his hotels so that he and his Dad get caught and all of us will then buy the place." All of them agreed to this as the other man said,
"That's a good idea, sir, we need to get them down to get our revenge back, we already have the girl here."

What? The girl? I was right... THEY HAVE AMY!

I had to find her anyhow. I went outside to get a little network and called Dad, asked him to track my location down and send all the cops here as there were plans made for our company to be destroyed.
By the time they reach, I could find Amy.

I started looking at places but it was all dark and there was nobody in there. I took the stairs and I climbed on the first floor and there was a room where I heard someone say,
"... Please..help... I.. please... Help..."

I pushed the door a little and saw Amy's hands tied, she was sitting on the chair, alone in the dark, almost unconscious and whimpering in pain asking for help.

How could I let her land to this situation? How did I do this to her, it was all my fault.

I saw her in that state and I couldn't stop myself. Tears pooling in my eyes, it has been more than 8 hours she has been away from home and she's here, in this state.