Chapter 4: Team VMPR

Start from the beginning

I said, "Yeah, and that code is, steal from everybody.".

Raven said, "I will find you, I will..." and I cut her off by ending the call. 

Elsewhere In The White Fang Warship*

Adam Taurus's POV*

I said, "They call me a terrorist, radical, zealot, because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Faunus, and punish and exterminate those who do not. Because I do not forgive your people for taking the life of my father, and his father, and his father before him. Two thousand years of war and conflict between us will not be forgotten or forgiven!" and I grabbed my blade.

My Atlesian prisoner who was on the chopping block said, "You can't do this! Our government signed a peace treaty.".

I walked over and said, "My organization knows no shame. You Atlesians and your culture are a plague on earth.".

My prisoner said, "You will never rule Atlas.".

I said, "No. I will end it!" and I decapitated him without mercy. 

Emerald came over and said, "Adam, Mercury has returned.". 

I walked out and I met with Mercury in the throne room of my warship.

Mercury said, "Adam, he is a thief, an outlaw who named himself as Marcus DeVoe. But we have discovered he has an agreement to retrieve the Lamp for an intermediary known as The Merchant.".

I said, "I promised Hazel I would retrieve the Lamp for him. Only then will he destroy Atlas for me. Emerald, go to Atlas and get me the Lamp.".

Emerald stepped forward and said, "It will be my honor.".

Vale stepped forward and said, "It will be your doom. If this happens again, you'll be facing our master without his prize.".

Emerald said, "I'm a Herald of Hazel. Just like you.".

Vale said, "But I know Xandar.".

Emerald said, "Adam has already decreed that I...".

I said, "Do not speak for me.".

I turned to Vale and said, "You will not fail?".

Vale asked, "Have I ever?".

Over In Atlas*

Romhay Zale's POV*

I was spying on everyone in the city with my robot, S1yk6, or Slyke.

I said, "Atlesians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid to nothing at all. Pathetic. Right, Slyke?". 

Slyke said, "Affirmative.".

My tablet started beeping a warning me of a target sighting. 

I said, "Whoop. Looks like we got one." and I held it up towards this guy nearby.

I asked, "Okay, dude, how bad does someone wanna get you?" and my tablet showed that there's a bounty on him for fifty thousand Lien.

I said, "Foty thousand units? Slyke, we're gonna be rich.". 

Over With Marcus*

Marcus DeVoe's POV*

I entered the shop and The Merchant said, "Mr. DeVoe.".

I said, "Merchant. The Lamp." and I held out the Lamp and placed it on the counter in front of The Merchant and then said, "As commissioned.".

The Merchant asked, "Where's Raven?".