Suspicion And Chocolate

Start from the beginning

But then again, I do need to go to their rooms to see which ones they chose; she also knew they needed cleaning but that can be done tomorrow too . . . tomorrow's going to be a hell-of-a-day isn't it?

I'm going to need at least four cans of Shockveins for tomorrow. . .

So the plan now is just getting up - which is a struggle considering how tired and comfortable she is - and doing what she's been meaning to do.

She got off of the couch, (which required a great amount of effort) and stretched, wincing when a sharp pain shot up her back. She immediately paused: she had slept wrong. Which is still very confusing because how exactly does someone sleep wrong? That's one of the questions she'll never be able to answer.

"Time to check out those rooms," she muttered under her breath and walked around the couch and up the stairs; she didn't know who she was going to come across - she was just going to investigate the nearest noise; which was someone dragging something heavy across the floor.

The door to the room was opened and she was about to knock to announce her presence but paused when she saw Ink struggling to drag a table across his room, (which was an old craft room). She watched for a few more moments before making her presence known.

"Need help?" she offered, deciding to at least be decent and help the struggling skeleton.

Ink jumped and looked at her, "You startled me, Y/n."

"Yes, that does happen when someone doesn't know another person is nearby."

Ink momentarily frowned before he smiled again. "You offered help, right?" she nodded, "Then please help me, I'm kind of struggling." he rubbed the back of his skull in embarrassment.

She walked to the other end of the table, "Where do you want it?"

"I was trying to get it in front of the window over there." he nodded to the window on the other side of the room which had a nice view of the backyard and the forest behind it.

That's right, I have neighbors and they could easily see the skeletons' if they go outside - I'm going to have to keep them inside for awhile while I think of what to do . . . later. I've done enough thinking and planning for today.

"Alright, lift on three, one, two, three." they lifted the table and carried it over to the window and placed it down.

She moved back as Ink started to situate the table to his liking, "I'm guessing this is your room then?" she looked around the room; it was still dusty and cobwebs covered some places but it did look considerably better than before.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind that I chose this one."

"It's fine." she turned her attention to the air vent in his room - that may work for a mic and I can have Exco put it the- "What's so interesting there?" Ink's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"That vent needs cleaning." she pointed out, which was true, the vent was very dusty.

"Oh, yeah, you're right."

"Well, I'll be taking my leave then." she waved goodbye and left the room Ink shouting a happy goodbye behind her.

Time to go find another skeleton.

Her footsteps echoed down the lonesome hallway as she walked down it, peeking into every room when she came to the door.

When she peeked into a room that was right next to Classic's room - she found Cross munching on a chocolate bar

Where did he- no.

"Is that my chocolate?" she crossed her arms.

"You said we could help ourselves to anything in the fridge and I found chocolate so, yeah." his explanation was clear.