45- Marriage bell rings

Comenzar desde el principio

'Nothing happened to you? But a lot happened to me. It affected me,' she yelled as tears dripped down her eyes. I was speechless. 'It was so easy for you to get arrested and get hit and return as nothing happened. But not for me,' she wiped her tears angrily. 'You promised me that you won't risk yourself. See what you have done to yourself,' she pointed my wounds.

'And what you have done to yourself have torn me apart,' she yelled as tears fell from her eyes. 'Do you know how I felt when I saw them dragging you to the police station? Do you know how I felt when he hit you?' she sobbed. I found hard to talk. 'I nearly died. It ripped me apart,' she said. 'Why?' I asked the single word which was echoing in my mind.

Adithi's POV:

I was speechless for a minute. I cannot tell him that I love him. That I love him and I cannot live without him. 'Not everything has a reason,' I said wiping my tears which involuntarily flooded my eyes. 'And even if I have a reason, I won't tell you,' I said diverting my gaze.

'You need not tell the reason for me. But please talk to me,' he tried to hold me. I stepped back. 'Do not try to convince me,' I stepped back further. 'Ok. Let's make peace. Sorry,' he apologized by joining his hands together. I turned to the opposite side. 'Please Adithi. I am sorry,' he said again.

I closed my eyes and sighed as my tears subsided. He made me face him. 'I am sorry. I have risked myself, which is not good. I will not do this again,' he said holding his ears. 'Please. Will you forgive me?' he asked with a puppy face and my anger melted away.

'This should be the last time,' I forgave him. 'You have forgiven me?' he asked me. 'Yes,' I replied with a soft smile. He hugged me happily. I reciprocated it and closed my eyes burying myself within him. I love you Jeeva. I silently told my love to him. But he cannot hear it.

'Did you tell anything?' he asked shocking me. 'Nothing,' I replied. How can he feel that I am saying something? Can he feel what I tell too? He broke the hug and looked at me deeply. 'Don't ever ignore me Adithi. I cannot bear that,' he said cupping my face. 'I won't,' I said holding his face in my hands. He smiled widely.

The doorbell distracted us. I opened the door and found Vishal. I welcomed him in. 'I went to the office. But Aadithya told me that you're here. So I came in person to give this,' he gave some documents to Jeeva. 'What are these?' Jeeva asked excitedly.

'Kaushik and his men are sentenced to life imprisonment for their crimes. The court has sanctioned all the loans farmers got from Kaushik and they have banned his manure company. And they are shifting them to the central prison tomorrow,' he smiled. Jeeva smiled happily. 'My job here is over,' Vishal sighed with satisfaction.

'Thank you so much, Vishal. I am grateful for this,' Jeeva hugged him which made me smile. 'It's ok. I am shifting back to the base,' he exclaimed. 'Let's meet there. Bye,' He bid bye and left. 'We have to give this to the farmers,' he smiled. I nodded happily.

Jeeva's POV:

We both went to Natraj's place and explained everything to him. We gave him all the loan documents and he was ecstatic after seeing them. I said to him to contact Aadithya whenever he needs help. He agreed. We returned to the home.

**** ONE WEEK LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

I was in my room packing my stuff as we are shifting back. Jeeva guided Aadi for one week and he learned everything at a faster pace. He was so curious. And Jeeva gave everyone a lot of inputs to everyone. A lot of video conferences from professionals and achievers were arranged by Arya and Blazy. We also got some positive reviews about the consultancy.