Chapter 14: Where is he?

Start from the beginning

Jin oppa finally called this whole war off. We had all come out of hiding, laughing at how we all looked. We sat down and started talking before we cleaned up, but I noticed that there was someone missing. I decided to ask the guys where he was. "Hey, guys, where is Yoongi Oppa?" I asked, which grabbed all their attention. "Aish, that boy, he must have fallen asleep where he was hiding. C'mon, let's go look for him."

Which leads us all the way to the present time, we had just finished looking and now we are panicking. "Where do you think he could be Namjoon Oppa?" I questioned with teary eyes, wiping a stray tear that fell before anyone could see. "I don't know, (Y/n). Maybe he just we-"

DING DONG.

 The door bell cut him off. I suddenly got the chills like something wasn't right. I looked at the boys and they seemed to know what I was feeling. "Who's there?" Jin yelled. "..." No answer. He made his way, slowly, over to the door with a frying pan in hand - just in case. When he opened the door, no one was there. I walked up to Jin Oppa and we were, by then, slightly out the door to see if anyone was there. When were about to close the door, I notice an envelope taped to the door. "Wait, Oppa, what's this?" I said, pulling the mysterious envelope slowly off the door, making sure not to disturb the contents within it. Me and Jin Oppa walked into the living room to see everybody avidly waiting. "So, who was it and what's that?" Namjoon asked me, while pointing to my hands. "There was no one there, but this was taped to the door," I said, lifting the envelope up and putting it down on the coffee table.

Yoongi's P.O.V

The lord alone knows how we all ended up in this weird ass situation of us hiding from each other, having what I assume to be a mini war. I am currently sitting in the kitchen cabinet and I have to say, I thought this would be an uncomfortable place to hide - but I was wrong. I might just use this as a place to hide from those pabo's if they get on my nerves. This cabinet is so spacious that I am sitting cross-legged with a pot of sauce balloons on my lap and a water gun next to me. I was starting to get annoyed of sitting in here with nothing to do but wait. I grabbed my gun and pot of water balloons, and slowly pushed the door of the cabinet open to scan my surroundings. It kinda took a while, because my eyes had to adjust to the light in the room since I had spent almost an hour in a dark cabinet. When I was 100% sure that there was no one in the kitchen, I stepped out of the cabinet. I turned around to be met face to face with a hooded figure smirking at me and just when I was about to throw hands, everything went dark. The last thing I remember before passing out was the dude throwing me over his shoulder and leaving the house.

I started to move around, feeling uncomfortable and my head was killing me. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt so heavy. But I put all my energy into it. I scanned my surroundings to see that I'm in a small dark room, which kinda looked like a dungeon. I got up to try and look for a way out, but, when I walked forward towards the door, something was pulling at my foot. I looked down to see a shackle with a long chain leading back to the wall I was leaned up against. I tried to un-clamp the shackles, but it wasn't working. Just when I was about start pulling at the chain, the door to the cell was opened and two guys walked in. I was about to ask who they were, but they beat me to it. "The boss sent us in to come and collect you. Boss needs to have a word with you," the really tall guy with bleach-blond hair said, while the other, slightly shorter, guy with raven hair walked to me - undoing my shackle, putting handcuffs on me and pushing me out of the cell. I don't like the looks of this. "Where are you guys taking me?" I questioned them with the coldest tone I had ever used. "Do us and yourself a favor and shut up. It will make this process go a whole lot quicker without you being nosy," the brunet said, pushing me forward - urging me to walk faster. I wonder if the guys realized I'm missing yet.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

We walked, searched countless times around the house and we even asked the neighbors if they had seen him leave the house. All our attempts ended with same conclusion.