I embroidered the borders to give it a 3D effect. I smiled at the outcome. It looked pretty. Jimin always looked great in white. This was going to look lovely on him.

Just as I had finished putting the shirt into a bag, the door bell rang.

I opened the door with a smile. "Hello beautiful." He stepped inside hugging me, shutting the door behind him. He lifted me off my feet and carried me to the couch in the hall. I giggled.

"How have you been faring without me?" He said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Excuse me sir, I have been living well, all these years without you." I narrowed my eyes. "But I'm not going to lie. I missed you so damn much."

I peppered him with kisses, making him giggle. He was such a baby.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked giving me a knowing smile. "Hmm, just let me grab my bag."

I grabbed the bag from the table. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Yes, this..." He pulled me into a kiss. I laughed into the kiss and he took advantage of it, deepening it further.

I leaned back on the couch, him falling down with me. Just at that moment, a door clicked open getting our attention.

"I clearly remember telling you not to make kids on my couch Saura." Maren smirked at me, standing at the door of her room. "Hello Mr. Jimin."

"H...hello. Sorry. I didn't know you were here." He ended his sentence, looking at me with questioning eyes.

I gave him an apologetic look. And then I turned around to look at Mare.
"Way to go. Thank you for disturbing us. Now go and continue what you were about to do."

"Somebody is pissed." She smirked and made her way towards the kitchen.

I turned to look at Jimin. "Let's go."

"Wait, why do you need a bag? Its just dinner. Wait, is it another gift?" His eyes widened. "I asked you to stop it already. It's not that I am tired of it or anything of that sort. It's just that you don't have to go through so much trouble for me." He traced my cheekbone with his thumb.

"Your reactions are worth all the hard work." I chuckled. "And yes, this isn't your gift. Remember the small thing I bought for Tae at the beach? I finally remembered to give it to him."

"Oh..." His eyes drooped slightly. This guy. He just said that he didn't need them and now he is sad that the gift wasn't for him.

I opened the bag and took Tae's gift out. I proceeded to take the t-shirt out, which I had placed at the bottom of the bag, neatly folded.

"Here you go." I placed it on his hands, which were folded on his lap.

"You have a gift?" His eyes lit up with life again. I pinched his nose seeing his reaction. He was so cute.

He shook open the T-shirt and his eyes scrutinized the design. A smile slowly decked his plump lips.

"Promise?" He looked me in the eye.

I nodded. "Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Very much." He pulled me into a hug.

"I promise to stay with you through thick and thin Jimin." I said softly. I pulled back and took his face into my hands, looking his brown orbs. "I know those words are too huge to say. Not easy to keep, but I promise. Whatever happens to us in the future, you can depend on me. I promise."

"Why would you say that, idiot?" He frowned. "We will stay together. I am not letting you go anywhere. I am promising you that. Why, it's more of a threat." He laughed and lowered the tone of his voice. "You are stuck with me forever, you want it or not."