ᴍɪɴᴅʙʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ (ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ)❀

Jimin wakes up to the light drizzle of rain hitting his body.

He yawns and opens his eyes slowly, but shuts them quickly at the bright light. He groans when he feels a sharp pain take over his head.

He moves to strech but sits up abruptly when feeling sand all over his body. His eyes fly open in an instant, not caring about the brightness anymore.

"What--" Jimin stops mid sentence when he takes in his surroundings.

Naked.

Beach.

Taehyung.

Taehyung?!

He jumps up on his feet and looks around frantically, trying to remember where he is and how he got here.

He sees his clothes laying a few meters away and quickly begins to put them on, not caring about the sand or wetness from the rain.

He hears the sky rumble and panicks.

What do I do?

He does the first thing he can think of and picks up Taehyung's clothes.

Taehyung is sprawled out on his back and Jimin feels a blush making it's way over his cheeks but quickly shakes it off, knowing he needs to wake him up.

"Taehyung, wake up." He calls and Taehyung groans, moving to lay on his side and his eyes fly open, probably experiencing the same as Jimin just did.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaims as he looks around.

"I could ask the same thing, but it's going to be a storm any minute, so get dressed." Jimin says and throws Taehyung's clothes at him.

"O-okay." Taehyung tries his best to cover himself and quickly gets dressed, cringing at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Which way?" Taehyung asks.

"I have no idea, but I get a feeling that it's that way." Jimin points to where they came from the night before and the sky rumbles again.

The two boys flinch at the loud sound and quickly start trying to find the way to where they got drunk last night.

As they reach the beach where the party was held, the sky opens and the rain pours down on them.

They start running the rest of the way to the campus and even though the way there is short, they are drenched by the time they reach the front doors.

They lean against the walls in the empty hallway, panting. After catching their breath, they look up at each other and burst out laughing at how drenched they got.

Their laughter die down and they are left with silence. They look at each other and exchange a downhearted look.

"We need to talk about this." Jimin says quietly and Taehyung nods, pained expression taking over his features.

"I'm sorry. I don't fully remember what happened, but I think it was all my fault. I shouldn't have gotten that drunk, I can never-"

"That's actually my fault." Jimin says, guilty, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks in confusion.

"I kinda got you drunk so you would spill what's on your mind, but then I guess I got just as drunk as you." Jimin says sheepishly.

"Oh..."

Taehyung doesn't know what to say, he is overwhelmed by the blur of memories he has in his head and doesn't know how much Jimin remembers.