ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ❀

"What do you want for lunch, Min?" Taehyung asks as he looks through Jimin and Jin's fridge for food.

    The two boys have decided to eat something at the dorm instead of going to the univerity's canteen, seeing as they are already here and Jimin doesn't want to be around that many people after what happened in the hallway. 

    "Whatever you want." Jimin mumbles as he scrolls through Netflix movies on the small TV. 

    Taehyung hums and starts making some simple spaghetti and tomato sause.

    Jimin peeks his head over the couch and smiles. He has always loved watching Taehyung cook. It is something about the calm but focused expression that settles on his face and how his movements are so proficient. These are the times when he doesn't mind the fact that he himself cannot cook to save a life. 

    He catches himself staring for a little too long and quickly looks back to the television. 

    "What do you wanna watch?" He asks Taehyung from the couch.

    "Whatever you want." Taehyung says, trying to mimic Jimin's voice from earlier and Jimin fakes a look of offense, sitting up to look at Taehyung.

    "I do not sound like that." Jimin says, gasping.

    "You do." Taehyung says seriously.

    "I do not!" Jimin exclaims. 

    "I do not!" Taehyung mimics again and Jimin jumps up from the couch.

    "You are going to pay for that, you moron!" Jimin hollers and starts chasing Taehyung around the dorm. 

    Jimin easily catches up to Taehyung and jumps onto his back, wrapping his body around him like a koala. Taehyung yelps and tumbles down on the floor, with Jimin on top of him. Jimin straddles his hips and puts his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

    "Say you're sorry." He demands.

    "Never." Taehyung says and easily flips them around so that he is between Jimin's legs. 

    Taehyung starts tickling Jimin mercilessly.

    "N-no, Ta-Taehyung! Sto-Stop it!" Jimin says between laughter. 

    Taehyung just grins and runs his fingers up and down Jimin's sides making the latter laugh harder and chip for oxygen.

    "Tae-Tae I-I ca- I can't breathe!" Jimin laughs out and Taehyung's movements slowly comes to a stop. 

    Jimin tries to catch his breath and Taehyung takes notice to the position they are in. It looks an awful lot like in his dream and he tenses. Jimin is too busy breathing to notice and Taehyung desperately tries to regain his composure. 

    He quickly moves to stand up but knows he was a little too quick when Jimin gives him a confused look.

    "What happened?" Jimin asks, sitting up. "Why are you so pale all of a sudden?"

    "I, um- I just remembered that I still have the stove on." Taehyung says, stumbling over his words to find an excuse fast and moves to stir the sause.

    Jimin doesn't believe it for a second and pouts to himself, still on the floor, looking down at his hands resting in his lap.

    Why did Tae have to become like this recently? What changed?

    Taehyung notices and curses himself mentally for being so akward, but there is nothing he can do now. It's not like he can be honest and say 'Oh, it's nothing really. I was just reminded of a dream I had recently where I was just about to fuck you. I could swear that the position we were just in was exactly the same.' . 

    That would be the immediate end of their friendship.

    He hears a deep sigh and sees Jimin stand up in the corner of his eye. Soon two arms are snaking around his torso from behind and he relaxes in the familiar embrace.

    Jimin rests his cheek on Taehyung's shoulder blade and inhales the scent of his best friend. He just wants to feel as close to him as before all this hassle.

    Taehyung sighs, knowing what Jimin is thinking.

    "You are not losing me, Minnie." He says while looking blankly at the food he is cooking.

    "You say that, but your actions beg to differ, Tae." Jimin mumbles into Taehyung's shirt.

    Taehyung moves Jimin's arms from around him and turns to face him. He places his hands on either sides of Jimin's face and looks deeply into his eyes.

    "You are not losing me, Park Jimin. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm sorry for acting different, I'm just working through something. You don't need to worry about me." Taehyung says sincerely.

    "But I do worry. Why won't you just tell me what you are dealing with? I want to help. We always help each other to work these things through." Jimin says, desperate to make Taehyung feel better and go back to normal. 

    Taehyung sighs.

   "I just--I can't, Min, you have to trust me on this one." Taehyung says with a frown, knowing Jimin won't like this.

    To Taehyung's surprise, Jimin only sighs heavily, nodding hesitantly before letting him finish cooking. Jimin wants nothing but to help his best friend, but he also do trust him. He doesn't want to add to Taehyung's problems by pressuring him into telling either. 

    "Just- Don't shut me out completely, okay?" Jimin says, leaning on the counter beside Taehyung.

    "Of course not." Taehyung promises while putting the food onto plates.

    Taehyung is really trying to not shut Jimin out, but it makes it hard when he is what Taehyung is trying to work through. How is Taehyung going to get over his feelings for Jimin without creating a space between them? He doesn't know, but what he does know is that he can't abandon Jimin. That would just crush both of their hearts. 

    They decide to watch one of the Harry Potter movies again. When Jimin says that him and Taehyung are like Harry and Ron, he thinks that he is saying something to cheer Taehyung up.

    Taehyung feels the pain in his heart go a little deeper.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

A/N:

Don't hate meeee :((

I don't really know why this became so sad, I just write whatever that comes to mind.

Can we talk about how cute they are in the picture? I wanna cry.

Wordcount: 1040

Oh, and yes,

you can.