ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs❀

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are best friends.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Or... at least that's what they thought.

One specific night, at a particularly wild party taking place at a breathtaking beach, will come to change everything they once knew.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Welcome welcome welcome dear human being (Did I just assume your physical form? yes).

Do you know you have clicked on a Vmin story?

As in Jimin and Taehyung.

As in boxboy.

As in som very very gay shit.

Okay, just checking... because if you don't like that kind of book then this is not for you.

I hope you will like this story and if you do, feel free to leave a comment. Also if you don't like it, tell me. Just in general, if you have an opinion, please share it so I know what i should focus on or improve.

English is not my first language so if I make any mistakes feel free to point it out so I can make the reading experience flawless. I have read wattpad books for like six years and I feel pretty confident in my english so I hope there won't be that many mistakes. And I also hope I won't get some kind of delirium and start writing in swedish in the middle of a sentence cuz that would be embarrassing. I will try my absolute best to read through my texts thoroughly to prevent that :)

Now, warnings.

This book may include:

❀ Strong language

❀ Mature themes

❀ Fluff

❀ Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

❀ Boyxboy (ofc)

❀ Angst

❀ Heart achingly cute and hot pictures (lol)

If you have something against any of those, this is not the book for you. Also if you're an innocent little bean. Please don't make me be the one to take your innocence away.

Or actually, you know what?

Do whatever the fuck you want cuz who am I to decide, right?

Also, it is going to be bottom!Jimin and top!Taehyung. I have seen that the other way around is kinda popular and I really cannot see why. Like, Jimin is a tiny little floof and, sure, Taehyung can be too sometimes but he is a whole fricking daddy most of the time without even trying. Do I even need to mention Jibooty? Taehyung's deep voice? Their size difference?

Oh, and stay safe :)