ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴇɴsᴇs ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ❀

Taehyung tries his absolute hardest to avoid Jimin.

    And Jimin let's him. He has a plan.

    Jimin knows that Taehyung has a harder time to hide his feelings when drunk, they have been friends for four years after all. He seems to lose his filter completely and acts out on everything he is currently feeling. 

    Jimin is planning to use this to his advantage and, sure, it may be a little unfair, but Jimin doesn't care anymore. He needs to know what is going on with Taehyung and between the two of them. 

    What Jimin was not planning though, was getting just as drunk as Taehyung in the process.

    It is a little unclear as of how it all happened, but while trying to get Taehyung to drink as much alcohol as possible, Jimin drank just as much.

    The two boys are currently completely wasted out of their minds. The incident between them from barely two hours ago is far away from their thoughts.

    The party is at full blast and the beach is crowded with drunk youths. The sun is setting at the horizon and the colors of the sky are reflecting in the water of the lake.

    Jin and Namjoon are making out in the middle of the beach, making the dancing people around almost trip over them every other minute. Jungkook and Hoseok are blended into the crowd, dancing, while Yoongi is sitting on the short bridge, dipping his toes in the water while calmly sipping on his beer. Jimin and Taehyung are about to drink their nth shot at the beach' bar. 

    They clink their glasses together before downing the strong liquid.

    "Wooh!" Jimin exclaims and he doesn't even acknowledge the burn in his throat anymore.

    Taehyung stands up and attempts a little dance, but immediately stumbles over his own feet, making him tumble down on the sandy ground. 

    Both bursts into laughter and Jimin is soon laying next to Taehyung.

    "I don't think I have ever been this drunk, Chim." Taehyung slurs and Jimin giggles.

    "Me either." He says.

    "Do you see that?" Taehyung then asks seriously.

    Jimin looks up at the sky where Taehyung is pointing.

    "It looks like a flower." Jimin says thoughtfully.

    "No, it totally looks like you." Taehyung says and giggles at his own words.

    They are a giggling mess for a few minutes before they are interrupted.

    "You guys really shouldn't lie here, someone might step on you." A random guy with light brown eyes and black hair says, looking down at the two drunk boys in the sand. 

   He reaches his hand for Taehyung to take but Taehyung doesn't want his help so he says just that and gets up by himself. The guy shrugs and reaches out to Jimin instead. Jimin takes the strangers hand and the guy pulls him up, managing even though Jimin puts his whole body wheight onto the other. Jimin stumles into his chest and giggles at his own clumsiness.

    "Thank you." Jimin slurs while smiling up at the stranger.

    "You're welcome, cutie." The guy replies, making Taehyung snap his head toward him.

    "'M not a cutie, you a cutie." Jimin says and boops the strangers nose.

    Taehyung feels jealousy cloud his mind and immediately steps forward, having no control over his own actions.