Part 12 Snap

(Don't play this song yet ill let you know when y'all can)
No one pov
After that day Xylo has been training for the fight for tomorrow afternoon and Rae has been helping then they stopped when they see Jackson coming over then they go to meet Jackson "hi Jackson" Rae said "hey Rae , hey Xylo" Jackson said "hey man how are you" Xylo said "im doing good and what about you guys" Jackson said and then they tell him what happened.
Jackson pov
My eyes widened and i felt so worried for Rae because she is my best friend and im grateful and happy that Xylo saved her but now he has to fight Mario in order to be with Rae but if he lose he has to leave Rae and come back to his old pack this angers me ughh "that's just awful Rae im so glad you are now safe and Xylo im grateful you saved her she is my best friend" i said "no problem and she is also my queen alpha and i love her and im happy im going to marry her" Xylo said with a smile and Rae smile with a blush it makes me happy that Rae has someone with her that can be with her and care for her "hey Jackson" Rae said "yah?" I said "remember how you talk about you wanting to turn into a bat and fly" Rae said "yah?" I said "well instead of having my blood how about you try Xylo" Rae said and i was shock and surprised when she said that "umm idk" i said "if your wondering if i have garlic in me i don't not even in my veins" Xylo said as i walk up to him and he rolled up his sleeve "are you sure you don't mind" i said "it's fine besides i like helping my friends" Xylo said and then i open my mouth and show my fangs then bite Xylo arm and as i take his blood i felt so much power and the taste of this is so amazing i felt strong then i stopped then i see Xylo arm healed itself and the bite mark isn't there "wow.. that felt..interesting i feel strong" i said "try turning into a bat" Rae said then i try and see if i can turn into a bat so i closed my eyes then i started to glow and feel myself changing and as i open my eyes i see Xylo and Rae a bit small "why do you guys look small" i said "take a look at yourself" Xylo said and i looked at myself and see i was not a ordinary bat i was a bigger and stronger bat and i was surprised then i closed my eyes again then i feel myself shrinking and open my eyes and i was in normal bat size and im flying "oh my gosh this is awesome 🤩 thank you so much" i said "np" Rae said with a smile i was so happy i finally got my bat form and able to fly i then thanked Rae and Xylo and decided to go show this to the other vampires at mythspire so i turn into my bat form and say bye to Rae and Xylo and fly away.
No one pov
Xylo and Rae they decided to take a break from training and relax for the rest of the day then it became afternoon and it was time Xylo and Rae and everyone came for the fight.
Mitch pov
Me and my daughter and the other vampires came to see the fight Jackson informed me about i hope Xylo wins i never really liked Mario anyway then i see Mario and his werewolves came from the forest and i see Xylo and he looks like he is ready to fight (and he is ready to fight) and i see Rae joined us and is where we are with Jackson he is a good friend to her.
Jackson pov
I could see Rae was getting worried so i tell her everything is going to be ok and she felt ok and i hope Xylo wins.
(Ok play the song)
No one pov
It was time as Mario and Xylo went to there separate areas they lock eyes as they take there stands and then they start....now Mario ran punch Xylo in the face hard to make him fell down and Xylo did a sidekick to Mario side of his face and did a flip and land and then went to claw mario but he dodged it and then kicked Xylo in the stomach and it launch him and got hit to a tree then Mario did another kick and had Xylo hit the ground and Xylo gets up even though everything hurts (note they are at a field that has there magic not work) and he looks at Rae as she is worried having her hand to her heart then Xylo goes and hit Mario at his face and then he gets hit again then Xylo turned into his 4 legged werewolf form and roared then Mario turned into his and they clawed and bite and bash into each other then Mario does a slick move and bash Xylo up to the air and then he bites where the collar is (just like in the video) and strangling it making it tighter to Xylo neck and then it started to rip then it broke off sending then back and Xylo hit the ground hard same with Mario and Xylo open his eyes and seeing he doesn't have the collar no more and that it's ruined everything started to go quiet and Xylo heart beats fast and his pupils go so thin and growls as his eyes glow then his claws went out more then rush to Mario and jump then bite Mario hard on his ear and sink his claws in him Mario yelp in pain as he bleeds and try to get Xylo off his back and then Xylo claws and bites and jumps off then slash Mario and grab his tail with a bite and lift him up and smashed him to the ground and the ground break "cough cough it looks like you won ack!" Mario said as Xylo kept clawing him over and over and beating him up so bad and smashing his head to the ground and then throw him to the side and is bleeding.
Rae pov
This is bad Xylo isn't acting like himself i then went over there "Xylo stop you already won" i said but he didn't hear me "Xylo i said stop!" I yelled then he looked at me with his eyes and he looked so savage as he then starts walking to me like a predator "h-hey what are you doing" i said "Xylo snap out of it" he stopped and growl low "thats right everything is ok" i said as i started walking to him slowly and then i place my head to his face he closed his eyes and then slowly opened them and his pupils are back to normal "r-Rae?" Xylo said as he turned back into his human form "hey puppy you had me so worried" i said as i give him a hug "let's go home" i said and he nodded and everyone was happy that Xylo won well some of them then we walk back to the witch tower and decided to just relax and enjoy the rest of our time together.
(I hope y'all enjoy this and you guys are awesome and see y'all later bye x3)