Part 6 changes

(Pretend the white eye is purple)
No one pov
Ever since that day the mutants have been really happy being friends with xylo and the vampires and everything beens going good with xylo and rae and the mutants ship it same with the vampires and in pack heaven Mario was angry that somehow Xylo escaped.
~at the witch tower~
Rae pov
Being with xylo has made me so happy and i love it how he helps me around the tower it's great like he helps me with me getting herbs and cleaning the place up when my potions go silly and i just love him and i was thinking about something i was thinking about that maybe i could teach him magic and some spells that be great "hey xylo" i said "yah" he replied "i was wondering if you wanna learn some magic" i asked him "oh sure ok" he said and i smiled.
Xylo pov
Me and Rae been going on for hours of teaching me magic and even though ik some it's great to have a beautiful witch as a teacher and i love her she makes me feel strong and more confident it's nice.
No one pov
Right now Rae and Xylo were working on magic and Xylo is doing great then the more magic that he learns the more stronger he became and it started to change his appearance he first grew brown wings then hours later horns appear then a halo at first he and Rae were really shocked this happened but then after doing some work it became really useful and great for them and they are able to do more stuff together like fly around and everything it was so fun.
(Hey guys that's all rn but i hope y'all enjoy this and thx for being here see y'all later bye x3 )