Part 11 kidnapped again

No one pov
After the party everyone want home and Xylo and Rae decided to watch a movie and after a little Xylo was feeling hot so he took off his shirt revealing his 6 pack and Rae blushed and is enjoying the view as she hug him and they smile happy and after the movie they went to bed.
~in pack heaven
Mario pov
I was so angry at that witch she ruined my chance to get Xylo back and i was so close too ughh 💢💢💢 i pace around and think and thought of something what if we kidnap that witch and then demand her to free Xylo from his curse and that way he can finally be back in the pack i miss his smile and his eyes those purple eyes.
No one pov
As Mario thought of a plan to kidnap Rae the other werewolves were just doing there chores and mean while at the witch tower Xylo was cleaning up the tower and Rae smiles happy.
Rae pov
I was so happy that Xylo was back to normal i love him so much and i decided i wanted to make a gift for him i think and decide to get him a special hat sense he loves hats so i told Xylo i was going out to get me some things and that ill be back he said ok then i got my broom and fly out of my tower to go to a store and get a really good hat then i saw it a beautiful black fedora and it was perfect so then i bought it and decided to walk back to my tower.
No one pov
As Rae was walking back home she was a little distracted by giving Xylo his gift then she sensed something or someone was following her then continued walking then she heard something and before she could take out her staff she got hit in the head hard and passed out and the person that knocked out Rae was Mario as his red eyes glow then he picked up Rae and left her staff then took her to pack heaven and put her in a cell and also put a enchantment were she can't use her magic and lock the door.
Xylo pov
It's been 3 hours sense Rae left and i was starting to get worried so i decided to go look for her and i looked and looked but i couldn't find her i was getting really worried then i saw something it was Rae staff along with a gift next to it that said "to my puppy Xylo from Rae <3" i smiled then i decided to sniff around the staff for her sent and i got it and someone else sent it was Mario and my blood start to boil and i got angry then i turned into my 4 legged wolf form and teleport the stuff back to the tower then i ran to pack heaven to get my queen back.
Mario pov
I waited and see the witch woke up "where am i-what's going on?!" She said "your in pack heaven and you are going to give me back Xylo" i said "Xylo would never come back you guys have been hurting him physically and emotionally for so long he would never come back to you!" She shouted and i got angry and i clenched my fist and went into the cell and scratched her deep and she screamed and some blood fell down then i grabbed her hair and pulled her and my eyes glow "im tried of your games you witch free Xylo from your spell and give him back!" I said "Xylo is not under any spell the only time he was is when you gave him that love potion some alpha you are" she said and i got more angry and growled then continuing to scratch and beat her up.
Xylo pov
I made back to pack heaven and i never wanted to come here but i have to for my queen alpha i then walked into the entrance and i see Relena and she saw me "Xylo your here" she said "bring.me.mario.now." I said with a angry and serious tone as my eyes glow and it made relena caught off guard and she want to go to Mario and i waited then Mario came and i see Hannah holding down Rae and my eyes widened as she had deep cuts and bruises and her clothes were a bit torn and i got really angry and growled "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!" I yelled as the ground shook a bit "im trying to free you from this witch's curse but she won't let you go and come back to the pack!" Mario said and my eyes glow brighter then i teleport Rae next to me and i nudge her and lick her wound on her face and healed the rest of her wounds then looked back at Mario with a angry look "i challenge you.." i said "what..?" Mario said "I SAID I CHALLENGE YOU!" I yelled and everyone was shocked "if i win you have to never ever come near me or my queen ever again" i said and Mario think a little "ok i accept your challenge by tomorrow afternoon we fight and if you win you can go back to that witch but..if i win you come back to the pack and never leave again" he said then i picked Rae up and glared at him then carried her and walked away from this awful place and made it back to the tower and i lay her down in bed and continue to heal her then after a while she start to feel better.
Rae pov
I was feeling much better sense Xylo was taking care of me my sweet puppy i love him so much he makes me feel happy "hey xylo" i said "yah?" He said "i got you a gift" i said and xylo walked to the gift and opened it and he smiled and see the black fedora and he put it on "i love it thank you my queen" he said as he kiss me on my forehead and it was getting late and we decided to go to bed and tomorrow i hope Xylo wins i don't want to lose him.

Rae pov I was feeling much better sense Xylo was taking care of me my sweet puppy i love him so much he makes me feel happy "hey xylo" i said "yah?" He said "i got you a gift" i said and xylo walked to the gift and opened it and he smiled and see ...

(Shoutout to AnthonyFernandez789 for this idea and hope y'all enjoy this and if y'all have any ideas go to the request chapter and put them in there for me to check it out see y'all later bye x3)