Part 10 True love kiss

(Don't play the music yet ill let y'all know when you can)
No one pov
Everything is going amazing with Xylo and Rae and at mythspire the vampires are making a midnight dance party and are going to invite their friends and Rae and Xylo go get dressed up for the party then they go to mythspire and see the party and see lights and food and a dance floor it was so cool.
Xylo pov
This party is so fun im having the time of my life even when im with my beautiful queen and right now she is chatting with some of the vampires while i was just sitting down.
Mario pov
Me and other werewolves came to the party and i see Xylo sitting down and it's the perfect time to give him the potion as i pour it to a cup and walked up to him "h-hey Xylo" i said and he looked at me with those beautiful eyes as they glow "what do you want" he said with a angry and serious face and made my heart beat "look i know you still don't want to talk to me but here" i said as i gave him the potion "umm thx and im glad this situation is over with" he said as he drink the potion "huh this drink is not bad" he said then he started to not feel right in the head and closes his eyes then stop and opens them up and his pupils are hearts with red lines in the middle "Xylo" i said his name "yes alpha?" he said when he looked at me it worked i was happy that i have Xylo back then i see that witch walk up "hey back off you mutt" Rae said "what did you call my alpha" Xylo said as he gets in between and Rae was surprised "Xylo what's gotten into you?" Rae said "nothing is wrong so back off from my alpha and me you witch" Xylo said and his eyes glow.
Rae pov
I didn't know what was going on until i saw something about Xylos pupils that they are different and i sensed love magic he could be under some mind control and i looked over and and see a drink and it knew what is in there and i have a idea to break the spell hehe this is gonna be fun "ok fine ill leave you and Mario alone if you dance with me" i said and xylo was a bit confused and doesn't know if he should "what are you afraid and i thought werewolves are brave" i said with a smirk "im brave ok fine ill dance with you just so you can leave me and alpha alone" Xylo said ha i just love my puppy so we got on the dance floor and then we started to dance.
(Now y'all can play the song)
No one pov
Everyone then see Xylo and Rae dancing and it was beautiful how they are in sync and how they lock eyes to each other it was amazing and for the final part of the song Xylo twirl Rae then dip her at the end and then everyone clapped and cheered for them except Mario as he gets angry and then Xylo was about to let go until Rae give Xylo a very passionate kiss and then he blushed and then his eyes slowly closed then opened up and the spell was broken and Xylo pupils were back to normal and he smiles at his beautiful queen alpha.
Xylo pov
I didn't know what happened but all i know is that i am with my queen and im happy to be with her and happy that we are together.
No one pov
After that everyone had a great time well almost everyone in pack heaven Mario is in his cabin and he was extremely angry that he was so close then it all failed then mean while in the witch tower Xylo and Rae are asleep in bed and xylo wrap his tail around her and keep her close as they sleep.

No one pov After that everyone had a great time well almost everyone in pack heaven Mario is in his cabin and he was extremely angry that he was so close then it all failed then mean while in the witch tower Xylo and Rae are asleep in bed and xylo...

(Shoutout to 09savertooth this is really a good idea and i hope y'all enjoy this one and see y'all later bye x3 )