하나 - when we meet.

_________________________

Kim Seokjin was hurrying down the never-ending hallway of BigHit Entertainment's spacious building to meet up with the rest of the group at the dance studio. He ended up sleeping-in the other night at the dorms and was now running late for practice. Multiple notifications were making his phone buzz in his back pocket.

"ding! ding!"

He caught his breath as he slowed down to a stride. He reached over for his phone and checked the notifications. The members were all heatedly texting in the group chat:

"Come on already! ㅠㅠ," Jeon Jungkook texted.

"You're wasting my time," Park Jimin replied.

"We miss your handsome face," Kim Taehyung included, adding a kissing emoji.

Jin grinned down at his phone. They were all utterly annoying, but they were right. He should hurry up before the choreographer gets angry.

He looks up, and then,

"Bam!"

Papers scattered over the ground in front of him. Before getting a good look at the person he just had bumped into, he dropped down and started picking up the fallen items. They looked like contract papers. He looked up.

"I'm sor-" he began.

Kneeling right in front of him was at first sight a woman of exquisite beauty. She had beautiful caramelized skin and curly hair in a low-but-professional messy bun, with curls draping from the sides. Her big hair had dark roots and different shades of blonde throughout. He gazed at her face. She had no makeup on, at least none that he knew of, and her skin was so clear. Her lips were full, and her eyebrows formed a perfect arc. Despite her skin tone, he could see Korean in her dark brown eyes. She looked young, around her early 20's, yet she was dressed in a business suit.

She had no jewelry around her neck, just a white undershirt that was unbuttoned to reveal her upper chest. Jin caught himself staring at it when the woman spoke up.

"Ah-hem."

Jin looked back up at her face with a jolt. Her expression looked hurried.

"I like your hair!" he blurted out, flustered.

Her face contorted in a fake, annoyed-type grin.

"I get that a lot."

I'm so stupid, he thought. Get yourself together.

He smiled at her and handed her her things as they stood up. As he was about to ask her about who she was, and why she was here, she interrupted.

"As much as I'd love to talk, I'm in a hurry and gotta go. Catch you sometime later." She said hurriedly, wiping her legs off.

She walked away briskly, her heels clicking. A few seconds later, she broke into a jog.

How...? he thought. He was confused. Why would she be in such a rush? How is it possible to jog in heels? Then he remembered. He hadn't got her name.

"Hey!" he called out. "I didn't get your name!"

To his amazement, she turned around.

"See you!" she yelled, waving. He could have sworn he saw her smile.

Jin grinned. He waved back.

"Slow down!"

*                *                 *

With newfound energy, he ran over to the dance studio. When he arrived, he found everyone seated at a corner. He looked around.

Mr. Bang's main assistant, Mr. Choi, seemed to be engaged in an important conversation with the members. Everyone looked over at Jin.

"....is there a problem?"

__________________________