Q N A

Who's my bias?
Well when I first became a fan, it was Joonie then after that it became Yoongles then I was torn between lil meow meow and Mochi then I decided to be an ot7 and I've been an ot7 since. I'm sorry I can't pick lol, their all precious to me.

How did I became a fan?
Woah it's a long story.. So basically, all my classmates were fangirling about this group called 'BTS' I was like come on what's so good about the group that they have to scream like high pitch chipmunks? So I listened to Boy With Luv and I saw Namjoon and I kinda was like wow this guy. Okay so this is BTS? Then I listened to Blood Sweat And Tears Japanese Version. I couldn't differentiate Japanese and Korean back then so I was like woah I love their songs. But I was confused to why the title were like Chinese characters. Then I realised it was Japanese, so I listened to the Korean version. I guess it was because of Blood Sweat and Tears that I became a fan although Boy With Luv was the first song I listened to. So yeah I've been a fan since.

When did I become a fan?
When Boy With Luv came out!

Will there be a sequel about the characters in the future?
Honestly, I haven't really thought that far, I'm not really sure if I want to have a sequel. But if you want to help me write a sequel, let me know! I'll be glad to support you and check it out!

Will the sequel talk about Jungkook's past?
Like I said, I'm not really sure if I want to have a sequel. But I'll be keen to support you and let my viewers know if you want to help me do a sequel! I never really put much thought to Jungkook's past so it'll be quite cool if you guys use your creative juices and write about Jungkook's past. I'll be happy to support you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's just a simple qna but I hope you guys will get to know more about me and more about Euphoria. Anyone keen on doing a sequel please let me know first, if I find out you've done it without my permission, I might have to ask you to take it down(which I do not want to) anyways..

We've come to the end of Euphoria, this is my first ever book and its such a huge success! I honestly could not have done it without you guys, I honestly had some struggles as it was hard writing some parts. I've also changed my writing style a bit, (if you've seen my latest books) Honestly this was such a roller coaster ride for me, I've faced a lot of emotions.

I want to thank all those who's been here from the start, and to those ewho although weren't her from the start, thank you for staying till the end.

Thank you guys so much for the support, I hope you enjoyed my books and you'll continue to support Euphoria and my other latest books like 'Parcel' (have some tissues with you please), and 'Music' (where we dive into Yoongi's past).

Once again thank you everyone!  I would not have made it this far if it weren't for you guys! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥