007

She called Jungkook, "Hey, where are you?"

Jungkook quickly replied, "A-Areum? I'm at the cafe near our school, why are you calling I thought you-" Areum quickly cut him off, "Great I'm on my way, I'll meet you there-"

She was cut off when she felt someone grab her purse, "Hand over the phone!" The man yelled , Areum screamed as she tried to run.

The man began chasing her as she quickly ran to the cafe. She could hear Jungkook's worried and concerned voice on the other end.

Just as she was about to run towards the alley near the cafe to hide, the man tugged her hair back causing her to yelp and fall on her butt.

"Areum!" she heard Jungkook yell over the phone, "I see you! Hang on!"

The man dragged her into the alley and was about to grab her phone when he was hit really hard on his head and fell to the ground next to her.

By now a small crowd had gathered as Jungkook helped Areum to her feet, "You okay?" he asked. Areum nodded, trying hard not to burst into tears as a passers-by called the police.

When the police came, Jungkook explained his point of view, while Areum tried to explain without stuttering.

After the police checked that Areum had all her belongings and the both of them were fine, the police brought the man to the police station while he told Jungkook and Areum to go rest.

"So, why did you call me to meet you?" Jungkook asked,"Let's go to the park near our school, there's not a lot of people and I don't feel like going home." Jungkook simply nodded as they both headed to the park.

They sat at a bench and stared at the scenery for a while before Areum spoke.

"I'm sorry, you were just caring for me and trying to make me happy and smile. I shouldn't have acted that way."

Jungkook looked at her and smiled. "It's okay, but about just now," he paused, "you're not hurt right."

And that was when Areum bursted into tears. "I was so scared!" she cried as Jungkook quickly hugged her.

She whimpered as Jungkook softly patted her head. "It's okay.." he whispered as Areum placed her head against Jungkook's chest.

They stayed like that for a while before Areum pulled away and smiled with tears flowing down her face. "Thank you." she said softly.

Jungkooks's eyes widened as he stared at Areum, "You-you're smiling!" he gasped as he started laughing and hugging her tighter.

"You're finally smiling!" Areum smiled as they pulled away. Jungkook carefully used his thumb to wipe her tear. "The next time you smile. I want to make sure you remember it forever, and I'll be the one to make you smile. And this time I promise you won't cry anymore." he whispered as he hugged her tight again.

Areum smiled, she was really surprised that she was smiling. But right now, she didn't care if she was smiling or not. She was happy that Jungkook was happy because of her. She finally realised. She couldn't let go of Jungkook.

- Edited -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I know the scenario here might be a bit.. Unbelievabubble(anyone here Jin-biased?) to some of you. But like this was like the first scenario I thought of, and I just did this to keep the story going
So like yeah.

Anyways here's a little Hobi edit, I made the edit but the idea was inspired by a Jackson picture on Pinterest.

(not exactly the best but I hope you guys like it 🙈)

Also what's a nice day I should publish each chapter because I'm like just publishing whenever I feel like it. I don't wanna do once a week cause I'm scared you guys will get tired of waiting but if I post twice a week the stories going to finish faster ahhh. Also I'm so happy like Euphoria reached 60+reads in like a day. Thank you so much guys! Let's keep it up!

Comment and vote, it keeps me motivated and helps me improve!