Epilogue

It had been three years since Jungkook and Areum were together. Each day their love for each other became stronger. Each day they became happier.

Areum rushed to get her purse, she was wearing a red long sleeved dress, she was told by Jungkook that she had to dress nicely and that Yoongi would be fetching her.

Confused at first, Areum began questioning the others, in the end she gave up and decided to follow obediently after not receiving a single answer.

A car honked, as Areum quickly wore her low-heels and headed out. She greeted Yoongi as she entered the car.

"Jungkook's going to be so excited when he sees you." Yoongi commented. Areum nodded as she smiled and looked out the window, she was excited at what was coming her way.

When they arrived at the destination, Yoongi helped her make her way as Areum looked around.

She was at the exact same park near the school they graduated from 2 years ago.

It was the exact park that held so much memories. It was the exact park where she first smiled.

Yoongi brought her to the centre as he disappeared.

Areum looked around at her surroundings.

The place seemed much more lively.

She smiled as she remembered all those moments which turned to memories.

Soft music started playing and footsteps made their way to Areum.

Areum turned around to see Jungkook in a suit.

She smiled as Jungkook made his was to her, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, the exact same flowers he gave her when they first met.

She was about to hug Jungkook when he suddenly kneeled down. She was confused at first as she looked.

She reached out a hand and was about to help him when he spoke.

"Areum, when we first met. You never smiled. You were so far away from the world. You were so unbothered, I knew you needed help. I told myself I was going to help you. And I'm glad I did. We went through a lot together. We fought once or twice, but we always made up. We were always there for each other Areum. We've been together for three years now. Areum, I really love you." he paused and took out a small box as he opened it.

A small and sparkly diamond ring sat there as he looked at Areum in the eye.

Areum gasped, she was shock. Jungkook began to sing(the song he sang from American hustle life).

Once he finished, he smiled and looked at Areum, "Marry me?"

Areum cried as tears of joy fell, she nodded as she let out a small yes. Jungkook softly took her hands in his as he placed the ring on her finger. The two smiled as they hugged.

Loud cheers could be heard as bangtan stood at the side. Jin wiped a tear from his eyes, "Our maknae finally grew up."
Namjoon stood next to Jin and nodded, a proud smile on his face.

Yoongi and Hoseok stood together. They smiled as they looked at Jungkook and Areum.

Taehyung nudged Jimin as he whispered, "We're gonna have little siblings soon," Jimin nodded and added, "And hyungs are gonna be Nanny's."

The two snickered as Yoongi and Hoseok, who heard them smacked them.

Under the moonlight, the eight of them stood together happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys! Euphoria has come to an end. I'll like to thank many of you angels for making this story happened. Thank you to those who has been with me from the start. And those who although weren't here from the start, thank you for staying till the end. Thank you guys for supporting me! 💜💜💜

(I might have a qna next chapter so drop your questions! I'll answer them in a week's time?)