006

That night, Yoongi told Jungkook to find the right time to confess.

Meanwhile, Areum kept thinking about the way Jungkook was acting, he was acting really differently. She frowned and decided to ask him the next day.

The next day, the two met up at Areum's house . While they were walking, Areum couldn't help but ask, "What's up with you now a days, you're acting," she paused as she looked at him, " Weird.."

Jungkook froze, 'find the right time to confess' he remembered Yoongi say, but he wasn't ready! "I- I just want you to smile and be h-happy." he stuttered.

Areum looked at him, she didn't like the fact that Jungkook was doing this.

"Well then, please stop," she started, "I don't want to see you trying so hard for me, knowing that your efforts would go to waste." she paused as she took a deep breath.

"If you're going to keep trying then don't bother, I don't want you to waste your time, it hurts me seeing you try so hard, knowing it'll probably go to waste. Maybe it's best we part ways for now. I need some time, I hope you understand. " With that, Areum walked away.

Jungkook sighed. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't do anything.

They silently made their way to class, keeping a distance. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to be by her side so badly, but he didn't want to anger her.

Areum on the other hand, she felt angry with Jungkook and didn't want to be with him for the time being.

The two spent the day alone and this went on for days.

Each day Jungkook was dying to talk to Areum.

The hyungs and Aunt Eunji felt something off but decided not to interfere and let the two solve their problems.

Areum was still a bit upset with Jungkook, but as the days went by, she felt a little lonely and would miss Jungkook. But she told herself that she was angry with him.

That night, Areum thought about her argument with Jungkook. She realised, Jungkook only wanted her to smile. Why was she angry? She didn't want Jungkook to waste his efforts. But maybe she shouldn't have reacted that way, maybe she should have let Jungkook try.

Maybe she should try to smile..

She knew what she had to do. She got up and quickly got dressed and made her way out.

- Edited -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FullMoon736 shout out to this angel, thank you for supporting me and guiding me!

parkmono shout out to this angel! Thank you for supporting me!

Madeline2838 shoutout to this angel! Your book are amazing!

Shoutout to all the other people that support me as well! Sorry if I didn't tag you but thank you for supporting me! As a new writer, I feel really touch! 감 사 합 니 다 ! ♥

Please vote and comment, it'll keep me motivated and helps me improve. Feel free to talk to me too!