001

Ding dong~

Areum heard the doorbell rang. "Areum, go answer the door!" her Aunt yelled. Areum grumbled as she headed to the door. She opened it and look at the boy in front of her. "What do you want kid." She grumbled, "I'm pretty sure we're the same age, anyway I'm Jungkook your new neighbour! I hope we can get along well, what's you name?" He asked as he handed Areum a bouquet of flowers. "Areum." She replied.

"Who is it?" Areum heard Aunt ask as she made her way to the front door. "Hello Aunty, I'm Jungkook, your new neighbour, I hope we get along well!" Jungkook said as he showed his bunny smile. "Oh, it's been a while since we had neighbours. And please don't address me as Aunty, I feel old, you can call me Eunji!" She smiled. Jungkook nodded, "Okay, I need to get going, I have to unpack, bye Miss Eunji and Areum!"

Areum's Aunt stopped him, "How about you let Areum help you hm?" she said as she gently pushed Areum forward, "She's been lazing around all day, I'm sure she'll be excited to help." Areum groaned as she put the bouquet of flowers in her room and changed into a proper outfit before following Jungkook.

After an hour, they finally finished unpacking. "Thank you, I finished a lot faster and now I can do other things!" Areum just nodded as she made her way out of the door. Without saying goodbye, she left and headed to her house.

Areum lazily plonked herself onto the bed as she went to sleep, dreading for the next day to come, as she had to go to school.

- Edited -