013

To kookies_babie who's so excited, here's a chapter for you, hope you enjoy!💜💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two prepared as they headed to the park to meet each other.

Areum was nervous she felt guilty for making Jungkook upset and all but she was also scared her feeling haven't faded. She was afraid, in the end would he leave her?

Jungkook was worried what if she gets upset like last time and rejects him, he loved her, he really did. But he was scared. Would she leave him?

"Areum!" Jungkook called as the girl turned around to look at him.

"J-Jungkook," she stuttered. She gulped before continuing, "I just want to say I'm sorry. I hurt you without knowing. I'm sorry. I ignored you because I have something to tell you.." she looked up and looked into Jungkooks eyes.

"I forgave you long ago, I just never forgive myself yet." Areum looked down, she felt guilty, Jungkook hurt himself thinking it was his fault.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I have something to tell you too." Jungkook said as Areum looked up to look at him. "Let's say it together." she smiled.

Deep down they were both nervous. It felt like time slowed down as they both said it together.

"I-I think I like you.."

They gasped as they looked at each other.

Areum was shocked, no way.. She thought.

Jungkook on the other hand was shocked as well, but he was happier. He laughed as he hugged her.

In the dark night, the moonlight shined on them as the two hugged each other, happy and greatful.

Areum smiled, she was thankful she was able to meet Jungkook and was finally able to smile, "You have no idea how happy I am, I'm smiling so hard right now." she whispered.

Jungkook smiled and was about to reply when a scream interrupted them. They quickly pulled away and turned around.

"Someone smacked my butt!" soon after a familiar voice yelled that, a thud was heard as a broken slipper flew in the air.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" another familiar voice cheered. "Yah! You just disturbed them!"

After the small(well not really) commotion was over. Yoongi stepped out from behind the bush. He bowed and apologised.

"I was supposed to be asleep but they asked where you guys were and I told them. They ended up spying on you," Yoongi bowed again. "I'm sorry."

Areum smiled. Soon after, Jimin stepped out holding a broken slipper as Namjoon came out wearing only one slipper.

Jin came out as well, still upset at whoever smacked his butt.

Hoseok came out smiling widely like a proud mom.

Taehyung ran to Areum and Jungkook and hugged them. "So when am I going to be a uncle. You should name your child..... Justin Seagull.. Yes yes and name the other -" Areum gasped, Jungkook cut him off as he began smacking Taehyung, his face turning red.

Jin laughed, he sounded like a windshield. Yoongi sighed," Let's go home, I need my beauty sleep. " Areum nodded," Lil meow meow's right, let's go home."

Everyone laughed at the new name except Yoongi who seemed unbothered and was about to fall asleep.

Jungkook and Areum held hands as they headed home.

-Edited-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lil meow meow, I'm sorry I had to. It was hard to resist. Also did I mention, if I were to get a cat, I'm going to name it Yoongles and make it famous amongst Armies. Jkjk. Unless..

Vote and comment it helps me improve and keeps me motivated!

Also, the picture at the top is a cover done by ssstassss