Part 10: Picnic

Jimin had quickly ran downstairs grabbing the picnic basket that he packed before he went and picked Jungkook up. He quickly looked inside and made sure everything was inside before running back upstairs to his room where Jungkook was.

"I'm back and I have the food." Jimin said while Jungkook chuckled at his excitement. Jimin then walked to his closet and grabbed a blanket for them to sit on and then headed towards Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up ready for Jimin to grab and teleport them to where they would have their picnic. When Jungkook stood up, Jimin pulled him into his arms and teleported them to his favorite spot. Jungkook's mouth dropped at the breathtaking view in front of him. Three was a crystal blue lake with a waterfall that went into it.

"It's so gorgeous Jimin!" Jungkook said in excitement. Jungkook loved nature so when he saw the view in front of him, it was needless to say that he was in love with it.

"I know, that's why I'm the only one who knows about it. Now you know so it will be our little secret." Jimin said smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook was bewildered but happy that they were the only ones that knew about it.

"I'm glad we're the only ones that know about it." Jungkook said then finally looking back at Jimin with a smile on his face.

Jimin laid out the blanket on the ground and invited Jungkook to sit on it. Jungkook gladly accepted it and sat down with Jimin following shortly after with the picnic basket. Jimin pulled the food out of the basket and set it on the blanket, getting it ready to be eaten. Once everything was set up that started to eat and talk about their powers.

"So as you know I can teleport and read minds. Do you have any powers?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I do! I can talk to animals and nature!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Wow! That's so cool! Does that mean that you can talk to the things around us?" Jimin asked in wonder.

"I can! The trees say you come here often to relieve stress by swimming. They say your great company and that you compliment them all the time." Jungkook said which put Jimin in awe.

"Well, I'm glad they like me! I like them too. That's why I take care of them. They're just so beautiful." Jimin said with a smile on his face and Jungkook giggled.

"They said to settle down on the complements. You apparently always make them bluse when your around." Jungkook said in a joking tone and Jimin giggled at their response.

"I don't think it will stop anytime soon. I've developed a special love for this place. It's always been there for me, so if complementing the plants makes them happy, then that's what I'll do." Jimin said with a genuine smile.

"They appreciate it." Jungkook said with a smile but soon got distracted by the sound that came from behind them. Jimin noticed and looked behind them to see who was there, but didn't see anything.

"Who's there?! We already heard you so you might as well come out." Jimin said in a defensive tone but was unprepared for the image that was about to come to sight.

An orange, black and white fox with a backpack in it's mouth bolted out of the bush and straight to Jungkook. It quickly set the backpack beside Jungkook and ran into his lap snuggling up to him.

"Lily! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked excitedly to see the fox.

"I was tasked to bring your bookbag to you, but I couldn't find you for a week and it worried me, so when I smelled you scent I bolted to you. I was kinda thrown off by the scent of the alpha with you. Who is he anyway?" Lily spoke to Jungkook while Jimin just sat there confused.

"This is Jimin my mate! Jimin, this is my fox friend Lily! She was apparently tasked to bring my bookbag with my stuff to me." Jungkook said, clearing the confusion off of Jimin's face.

"Ahhhh, thank you for bringing Jungkook's bookbag to him and taking care of him when I wasn't there. It was very kind of you." Jimin said to the fox. Lily was skeptical of Jimin when she first heard him talk, but after thanking her for taking care of Jungkook, he gained a soft part in her heart.

"Tell Jimin that it was my pleasure." The fox said to Jungkook.

"She said it was her pleasure." Jungkook said to Jimin and a smile plastered on his face.

"So why are you guys all the way out here?" The fox asked curiously and Jungkook smiled.

"Me and Jimin are on a date. He brought me to his favorite place that no one else knows about." Jungkook said while Jimin quietly observed the conversation that he and the fox were having.

"Ooooo, That means I'm interrupting! I'm sorry!" She said worried.

"It's no problem Lily, you had to bring me my backpack anyway and I'm glad I got to see you." Jungkook replied. Lily then stood up from Jungkook's lap and got off of it.

"Well, I've got to go anyway! The forest animals are having a meeting on the whole situation that happened and will probably be leaving your old packs land and switching over to this one." The fox said looking at Jungkook.

"Well then, go do what you need to do. Do you want to make this our new meeting spot since only me and Jimin Know about it?" Jungkook asked the fox.

"That would work perfectly. Bye Jungkook!" The fox said running off back into the woods.

"Goodbye Lily!" Jungkook said back to Lily. Jimin just stared at Jungkook, admiring the thing that just happened.

"I'm guessing she had to leave?" Jimin said curious as to why Lily had to leave so soon.

"Yeah. She said that the forest animals were going to be having a meeting about the situation that happened and that they were most likely going to move onto this territory because of it." Jungkook said while Jimin hummed in agreement.

"Well I'm glad that they're moving to our territory. Our territory is actually one of the safest grounds to be on. We only allow hunting on the hunting ground whereas other packs allow them to hunt anywhere because they do it as a sport. Our pack only likes to hunt for what we need and preserve the wildlife as much as possible. That's why we are only allowed to hunt on the hunting grounds." Jimin said, surprising Jungkook.

"If I wasn't already in love with your pack, I am now. I'm glad that you respect the animals and understand that they are like us too. I'll just make sure that my friends know to stay as far away from the pack's hunting grounds. It always made me sad when one of my animal friends came up missing because it was most likely that they had been hunted and killed for fun." Jungkook said happily that none of his animals would come up missing from now on.

"I'm happy that your friends will be safe now." Jimin said with a smile on his face.

Jungkook and Jimin finished the food that Jimin had brought and gathered everything back up to take back home. Jimin carried the basket full of empty containers along with the blank, while Jungkook threw his book bag over his shoulder. Jimin then pulled Jungkook into his side and teleported back to his room, bidding the beautiful place goodbye.

_____

Authors Notes

Next part here I come! Don't forget to vote and comment so I know you like it!