Though, now who'd blame him when a tomboy turned into a graceful woman.

Damn!! Did that kid say he was seven?!!

##~~

"Ouch!" Thada held his head where Beam had smacked him. "What's that for?!"

"For scaring me!!" Beam snapped. "There's nothing wrong with him!!"

"He's stressed out" Kit took pity on the poor boy and answered kindly. "Restless maybe.."

"How in hell is he the restless one here?" Thada wondered loud enough and Kao giggled shamelessly.

Beam eyed Kao who was looking at the ultrasound anxiously. "Still can't find them?"

Kao pouted.

"Oh.. it's okay, it happens" he patted the sad boy's head. "You want another picture?"

"Can I pease?!!" Kao gave him puppy eyes.

Beam laughed and made two prints, handing each to both boys. Thada looked down at the print in wonder while Kao was just happy to have a picture.

"Tha!!! I can't see them!!" He whined and Thada had to point out the three tiny beans for him though he was sure Kao would lose it again.

Kit smiled. "Aww.. they're so cute!"

"Cute? Thada is he having enough activity? You have turned him into a ballon!" Beam scolded them.

"Me? He's the one always asking to be carried around! He's hungry 25 hours a day!"

"There are 24 hours in a day" Kao retorted.

"I know that! But you don't!" Thada said heatedly. "I ask him to come out for a walk but he throw tantrums! He doesn't want milk, he doesn't want his vitamins"

Now Beam glared at Kao who suddenly got interested in finding his babies by himself.

"You said there is nothing wrong with me!!" He accused.

"Don't you want to have your babies without adding more complications?" Beam asked.

"We do!!" They answered in union.

Thada sighed. "I won't give him just everything he asks for and I'll make him take his vitamins on time"

"Good!" Beam nodded, this time not harsh. "His feet are already swelling, they should not be, I'm addimg these supplements" he wrote on their medical file. "Stop killing each other with glares, that's my job and Kao! Be a good boy and listen to him"

Kao nodded with a pout.

Beam sighed. "Hey.. it's okay kiddo.." he patted Kao's head who teared up.

"I was so scared when I got sick in class today phi!! I.. I start my job tomorrow.. what if it gets worse? I'll stop going to school now!"

"Shh.. it won't! I'm here! Your IV is almost done, you can go home and annoy this stone wall" Beam joked, pointing at Thada.

"Don't get stuck with bed just yet okay? Get through your exams.. then you can be lazy bear" he smiled reassuringly at Kao.

The door opened to their examination room, with a sweaty Pha running in. "So.. sorry! Kit! Can you come out with me?"

He looked so troubled, Kit and Beam shared a look before Kit followed him out. Pha just took them to his office and shut the door.

"What is it Pha?"

"You!! You know about Prae and.. and her son?" Pha asked in a hished tone.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot! She must be here by now-"