"Sit" Jeongguk ordered patting his tigh. taehyung sat down a bit hesetant.

"Mingyu i dont want you in my 100 meter distance, so leave" Jeongguk said annoyed. he didnt like that sly demon. he always was a trouble.

"As i said i didnt came for you. i came for him" mingyu pointed at taehyung who was sitting on jungkooks lap. 

Jeongguk poked his inner cheek as he wrapped his strong arm around the angels waist pulling him tightly close against him.

"I wont let you" he said.

"i see.......why not?" Mingyu asked folding his hands behind his back.

"because he is mine, and i dont do sharing" 

Mingyu nodded and grinned.

"oh well, i will just visit a other time" he then left the room, but not before glancing back one more time.

"Taehyung" jeongguk said glaring at the door. the angel looked up at him. "if you see him when you are alone, call for me" 

"why?"

"he is dangerous" 

Taehyung was about to say that jeongguk was also dangerous, but he kept it to himself.

"okay" he answered. Jungkook hummed and looked at taehyung meeting his eyes. 

Jeongguk was stunned. he noticed the small shimmer in taehyungs eyes. he didnt see it before. He looked more at taehyung seeing if he can find more new things. Unconsciously his grip tightened around the angels waist making him lay against jeongguks chest.

"Such a pretty creature" jeongguk mumbled and averted his gaze to prevent his heart from beating faster. 

He knew he just had to let go and walk away to calm his inner hormones and feelings. but he couldnt make himself to do that, he knew that inside of him he didnt want to let go of the angel.

And jeongguk knew very well what it was and why.

he knew also that that feeling was the reason he cant let this little angel die. 

"Are you okay?" taehyung asked noticing jeongguk zone out for a while.

the devil snapped from his thoughts hearing the soothing voice of the angel. he turned his had being face to face with the pretty creature. taehyung gulped feeling jeongguks breath and smell the nice scent. 

"What if i just let myself sink in the feeling?" jeongguk said. taehyung looked at him confused. he couldnt focus all to weel with this explosion of tingles and warm sensation inside of him. his mind and feelings going all over the place having jeongguks face and body so close.

"would i regret it?" jeongguk continued. "would it be worth it?"

"what are you s-saying?" taehyung asked.

"Why did you have to be a angel, something i hate so much, yet i cant find it in me to hate you like the others." Jeongguk sounded like he was talking to himself. as he also wasnt responding to taehyung. the angel felt that jeongguks arm was so tight he tried to get it to loosen. feeling the nails poke in his side.

Jeongguk moved his arm lower to place on taehyungs tigh caressing the angels inner leg making him shiver. taehyung felt so weird but good that he lowered his hands. jeongguk felt and knew the power and control he had over the angel. 

The reactions of the angel were feeding jeongguks deepest desires. 

The devil used his other hand to slip it under taehyungs shirt feeling the angels warm soft chest. his other hand massaging the boy's tigh.  taehyung knew this shouldnt be allowed. but he didnt want jeongguk to stop, it was a odd nice feeling making him want more. 

"m-master i think-" taehyung got back to his normal senses realising this was wrong, he is a angel he cant let himself be touched by this, its against the rules no matter. how much he liked it he cant break the first rule.

"silence little angel, i know you like it" Jeongguk said moving to taehyungs ear. 

the devil could smell roses and the boy's blood. but he didnt bite him instead he licked taehyungs ear while his hand was placed on taehyungs ass squeezing it.

"i-its a-against the rules, i-i cant b-break it" Taehyung said. he was trying to fight his feelings that were overwelming him. he didnt want to stop he wanted to be closer to jeongguk. he wanted to hear him talking, to have him watch him. but the concequences of breaking that rule were a fear for him. the angel king will come for him, he will take away his halo. he will tear his wings. 

Taehyung would be left with nothing. 

"I dont care about the rules angel" jeongguk said and pulled taehyung head back at his blonde hair. The angel gasped feeling a hand between his legs place on his  crotch. 

"and besides you are still mine. dont forget who's home you are staying in. dont forget who is in charge keeping you alive" Jeongguk spoke rubbing his hands over the angel's sensitive area. he smirked seeing taehyung squirm around on his lap.

Taehyungs lips were parted and he moved is hands gripping jeongguks wrist to make it stop touching his private place. but the devil was much stronger and the two hands made no difference.  

The two guard in the room were watching the two on the throne. knowing that after this jeongguk is going to kill them, and the devil had already gave them a glare.

"m-master.." taehyung said even tho he didnt know himself why he was talking. Jeongguk made him feel things that were all new to taehyung. 

taehyung tried to remember the rules, what will happen if he broke them. but he didnt try to stop jeongguk again.

he just lowered his hands making them hang at his sides. surrendering himself to the hands of the devil.

"good little angel" Jeongguk spoke looking at the angel that just gave up.

---

i maybe enjoy writing those scenes, as the last part of this chapter, a bit too much.

I think thats hot.

Ok

Uhm

Wel thanks for reading see u at the next update! ::))

🌼