I reached my collage and got to know that the graduation function will start in an hour. I was waiting for Mahir to come.

"Belaaa..you are looking red hot today", said Vish winking.

"Thanks Vish", I said blushing.

"I'm sure Mahir bhai will fall flat after looking at you today. And by the way Mahir bhai gifted you this dress right"?asked Yuvi.

"Umm..yes", I said.

"Bela..your face and dress are matching matching", said Vish while smirking.

"Shut up Vish, I'm so nervous today", I said fidgetting my fingers.

"Bela, everything will be fine. Just be positive", said Yuvi assuring me.

"Ok come let's go to auditorium, the function may start", Vish said.

"You guys go. I will meet Mahir and Bani di. Then I will come", I said.

"Ok, come soon", telling that both left.

I was waiting for Mahir and I saw him coming towards me. He was dressed in black completely. Oh I love this colour on him. But he din't shave his beard.

"My..my..finally I got to see you in this dress", Mahir said giving me a hug.

"How is it"? I asked.

"Gorgeous", he said winking.

"I have a surprise for you Bela", he said.

"What is it"? I asked.

"Patients baby, you will get to know today", he said.

Baby.

He called me baby. Now I was trying hard to hide my blush.

"I too have a surprise for you", I said.

"What is it"?he asked.

"Patients Mahir, you will get to know today", I said repeating his words.

"Ok meri maa", he said and we both laughed.

"All the very best for today Mahir", I said forwarding my hand for a hand shake.

"Thank you so much Bela", telling that he took me in a hug. I'm officially dead I guess. Only he can give me butterflies everywhere in my body. My body responds to his touch betraying my mind and heart.

"Ok, I get to go. Come soon", telling that he left me.

I saw Bani di coming all nervous.

"Di", I called her and she came running to me and took me in a bone crushing hug.

"Di, what happened? Are you alright"? I asked with fear.

"I'm...I'm nervous Bela", she said with tears in her eyes.

"Di, I'm sure you will top today", I said wiping her tears.

"I'm nervous about..", she din't complete and was looking tensed.

"What happened di"? I asked.