"do you guys want to leave school during lunch or just go after?" jack asked back.

"definitely after," jonah answered, "there's more of a chance of me running into a hot girl."

"hot girl?" zach questioned, "you're already planning on replacing rosie?"

"i need to distract myself from rosie because every time i think about her, i get so mad," jonah replied, walking toward the locker room, "alright, i have gym, i'll catch up with you guys later."

zach, jack, and june continued to walk down the corridor to get to their calculus classroom. zach asked, "do you guys think jonah should start dating again?"

june nodded, "i don't blame him for wanting to forget that snake. the entire situation makes me mad too."

"yeah, rose is the one who started posting shade on social media," jack agreed, "it's only fair that jonah did the same."

"i don't know, i think that they should make up," zach disagreed.

-

the final bell of the day rang, and the oakland group hopped into corbyn's car to head to the pizzeria, and the pineland group rode in jonah's car. jonah, jack, june, and zach arrived first since full moon pizza is located in pineland, and jack and zach headed into a booth while june and jonah headed toward the ordering station.

"so... how are you and presley?" zach asked jack.

"pretty good," jack replied, "how about you and elena?"

"huh?" zach questioned.

"aren't you two dating?" jack inquired, "i always thought you guys were."

"psssh, no way," zach scoffed, "we're just... really good friends."

"i think you guys would be good together. i see a ton of chemistry," jack pointed out.

"wait, really?" zach queried.

jack nodded, "yeah, you guys are always holding hands and acting all lovey-dovey. i'm seriously surprised you're not a thing yet."

the store doorbell rang, and the oakland group headed inside the pizzeria. elena was first to walk in, and stopped in her steps when she saw june and jonah by the ordering station, "oh god."

june and jonah turned around, and jonah's eyes immediately squinted as he recognized who the five people were, "what are you guys doing here?"

"the real question is... what are you guys doing here?" daniel questioned, crossing his arms.

"this is our turf," june declared, "we're in pineland if you couldn't tell."

"okay, but why are you complaining?" presley scoffed, "we don't make it a big deal when all of you are in oakland."

jack and zach headed over to the ordering station to see what was going on. elena rolled her eyes at the continuous bickering, and stood in between the two groups, "guys, can we not make a big deal out of this? we're all just trying to eat pizza. and can we stop with all this oakland turf and pineland turf? it's really dumb. it's not like we're bikers and surfers from teen beach movie."

"alright, whatever," jonah reluctantly agreed, pressing his lips together to show his annoyance at the oakland group, "just don't talk to us, okay?"

"as if," daniel scoffed, walking to a booth on the opposite side of the pizzeria.

daniel and presley sat on one side of the booth, and elena, rosaline, and corbyn sat on the other side. rosaline pointed out, "uh, we didn't even order our food."

[✓] 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें