Chapter 28: Double Date

It's been a month since Harrison approved me and Tom's relationship. We also went public on social media, and they are going bazaar. Tom and I have gone out in public now, and everything has been amazing.

Zendaya is flying out to London today to visit all of us. It's been 2 months since the last time we saw each other. We are all in the airport waiting for her. Harrison has a flower bouquet and he is so excited, it's adorable. Tom and I are hand in hand, making fun of Harrison that he dressed up so nicely. It's 8 in the morning and I rolled in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and so did Tom.

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to look good for my girlfriend," Harrison says, which makes us chuckle. Her plane finally arrived and she was one of the first people out of the plane. "Z, over here," Harrison yells out.

She turns her head to Harrison's voice and spots us. She runs over to us and immediately embraces Harrison in a hug, followed by Tom hug, and my hug. "I missed you guys," Zendaya squeals. "Thank you for the flowers Haz," she says then kisses his cheek.

I reply, "We missed you too, especially Haz. He would just go on and on about-"

"Y/n!" Harrison says and blushes. I shrugged my shoulders and we all drove her back to my house. She was staying at Harrison and my house. We arrived at our house and Zendaya put her stuff in Harrison's room, and then we all sat in the living room, to catch up.

"Oh, Tom, remind me to get some clothes before coming to your house tonight," I say, and Tom nods. Zendaya and Harrison looked at me with confused faces. "What? I don't want to hear you guys making up for lost time," I chuckle and Zendaya and Harrison's cheeks grew red.

"I have a good idea," Zendaya says. We nod to her to continue and she says, "We should go on a double date."

"Great idea. There's a new restaurant on the other side of town I've been dying to try," Tom suggests.

"Alright, we will leave her at 7 to go," Harrison says. "I'll go call and make a reservation."

We continued talking for hours, until we realized we should start getting ready. Tom goes back to his house, and we all go upstairs to get ready. I straighten my hair and change into a white cropped blouse, with some blue jeans. I put on some light makeup and put on my white converse.

"Y/n?" Zendaya says while she knocks on my bedroom door. I open my door to see her wearing a sweater with a jean shirt. "I forgot my makeup bag, can I use yours?"

"Of course," I say. I had her my makeup and she got ready in my room. We catch up and talk about future projects, and more stuff. "You ready?" I ask. She nods her head and we head out of my room and go downstairs.

We walk down the steps and I see Tom and Harrison already standing there. Tom's back is facing me, so I walk up behind him, and scream 'boo'. Tom jumps up and screams, which makes everyone laugh. "I don't know which is better, this or the time we scared Harry when he was walking home," I say, still laughing.

"Ha ha so funny," Tom says sarcastically. He looks me up and down, and a smile grows on his face. "You look beautiful, love," Tom says, then pulls you into a soft kiss.

"You look great too Tommy," I say. He is wearing black jeans and a grey t-shirt. He looks amazing, I mean when does he not. We all head into Tom's car, him driving, me in the passenger seat, and Zendaya and Harrison in the backseat.

Harrison and Zendaya are all cuddled up in the back. They were so cute. The ride was about 30 minutes long, and we were jamming to music the whole time. We pull in to the restaurant and we head in.

"Reservation for Osterfield, please," I say to the guy behind the front table. He looked up at me and his face became redder than a tomato. Maybe he recognized me from something. He walks us over to our table, Tom and I on one side, Zendaya and Harrison on the other.

We all looked over the menu and decided what we wanted to order. The same guy walks over and says, "Hello, welcome to Wilson's Kitchen. I'm your host, Noah, and I will be serving you today. Are you ready to order?" We all agree. He takes Zendaya's order than Harrison and he looks over to me. "What about you, love?"

"(Your order), please," I respond. I can feel Tom placing his hand on my leg, and he is giving the waiter the death stare, but he didn't realize.

"Of course," he says. "And what about you sir?" Tom tells him his order, and I swear I see his jaw clench when Noah glances at me. "I'll be right back with those." He walks away and I can hear Harrison chuckle.

"Someone is jealous," Harrison says.

"What, who would be jealous?" I ask.

"Well it looks like your boyfriend has some competition," Zendaya says. She points across the restaurant and I look over to see Noah staring at me.

"What? N-no, I'm not jealous. I have no reason to be jealous," Tom stutters which makes everyone else chuckle.

"Sure because your s-stuttering helps a lot babe," I tease, which earns a glare from Tom. "Plus the guy was only being polite, he's definitely not interested." We continue talking, and he brings out our food. The dinner was amazing, and it was time to pay. Noah places it towards me, and I grab it before anyone else could.

"I'm paying. Final answer," I say and they all put their hands up in defeat. I open the checkbook and see a note slip out. It had Noah's phone number on it. I chuckle and hand it to Tom. His eyes widen and he clenches his fist.

"That bastard. I will show him," Tom says. Next thing you know Tom pulls you into a passionate kiss.

"Okay there mate, slow down," Harrison says. He breaks the kiss, and everyone laughs.

"What I need him to know that the beautiful girl next to me is mine, and mine only," Tom says and winks, which makes my cheeks burn red. I pay and we all head back to our houses.

"Uh, Z and I are going to our house, y/n are you coming?" Harrison asks, and he looks like he was in a rush.

"No, I'll find some clothes to wear," I say and they both run off.

"Use protection!" Tom yells, and we head inside of his house. We go upstairs in his room and I fall onto his bed.

"So someone was jealous today," I tease.

"Yea, Noah because he doesn't have you, but your mine," Tom says with a smirk. He goes through his dresser and finds a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He turns around and throws it at my face. I change and so does he. "And now I'm jealous because you look better in my clothes than I do," Tom says which makes me chuckle.

I walk closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I lean my head up and place a small passionate kiss on Tom's lips. He hums when I break the kiss, knowing he wants more, but his brothers are in the other room.

I throw myself into his bed, and he follows me. He pulls me in, so his arms are wrapped around me, and mine wrapped around his torso while my head lays on his chest. "I'm so glad I won't have to hear them all night," I say and we chuckle.

"Good night, love," Tom says, kissing my forehead.

"Good night Tommy."

A/N: Just a cute little chapter:)