Chapter 12: Official

Another 2 weeks passed and no one has figured out about me and Tom, but we almost got caught last week by Haz. That could have ended up very badly. Zendaya and Haz have been more inseparable than ever.

I'm in the living room by myself, laying on the couch, watching Netflix. I see Haz walking towards the door, with a backpack, looking happier than ever. "Harrison, where are you going?" I ask him and he turns around to face me.

"Well, Zendaya invited me over to spend the night," Haz says and blush covers his whole face. Tom must have overheard the conversation and he walked into the living room.

"Mate, don't do anything stupid. Have fun, but I don't want a little Harrison or a little Zendaya running around in 9 months," Tom says and Tom and I laugh, while Haz glares at us.

"Yea, I'm too young to be an aunt," I add. Haz turns back around and heads out of the apartment while we are laughing our heads off. Once we were done laughing at our own jokes, Tom walks over to the couch that you are laying on, and lays on top of you.

I run my fingers through his hair and say, "Why hello Tommy."

"Hello gorgeous. Can I lay with you?" he asks.

"I might have to think about that," I tease. Tom pouts at me while I fake think. I cup his cheeks to give him a kiss, then say, "I guess you can stay here." He smiles at me which makes me giggle.

We continue to watch netflix, with his head on my stomach, holding my waist. I play with his soft brown curls and massage his head. I can tell he likes it because he hums in enjoyment.

An hour later, we ordered some food, and ate it together in the kitchen. An idea strikes in my head and I jump in excitement. "Let's make cookies," I say. Tom laughs at my excitement and nods in agreement.

We get out all of the ingredients, flour, sugar, eggs, and even the chocolate chips. "A stick of butter, 3 eggs, 2 cups of flour," Tom says as I put them in the bowl. I measured the flour and put it in the bowl when another idea popped into my head.

I grab a handful of flour, and when Tom isn't looking I throw it at him. He turns around and gasps as there is flour all over the back of his shirt. I giggle at his sarcasm, and not even realizing he grabs an egg and cracks it over my head.

"Whoopsies, it slipped," Tom says and then burst into laughter.

"Oh you're going to regret that Holland," I say.

"Go for it Osterfield," Tom says with a smirk. I grab another handful of flour and throw it at his face. He wipes off some of the flour, and sarcastically gasps.

"I don't know any Spider-man, only flourman," I say, bursting into laughter. He grabs the sugar, and pours in over my head.

"Sugar for the sweetest girl alive," Tom says. This continues for a while until we run out of the cookie ingredients. "Good thing we already put all of the ingredients in the bowl. I will put the cookies in the oven, and you can go get in the shower and wash the egg out of your hair," Tom says with a laugh. I slightly glare at him, and then head into the shower.

Once I'm out I grab a pair of shorts and one of Tom's sweatshirts. I put my wet hair into braids and head into the kitchen to take out the cookies out of the oven. I let them cool and take a bite out of the cookie. I groan at how good it is, and put the rest of the cookies on a plate.

Tom walks out with only grey sweatpants on, and his hair is still wet, and damn does he look good. Tom notices me staring at him and says "Take a picture it will last longer, love." I blush in embarrassment, while he walks over to me.

"You need to try the cookies, they are so good," I say. I pick up a cookie from the plate and hand it to him. He takes a bite out of the cookie, and leans his head back in enjoyment.

"How did we not mess this up? We were literally throwing flour and sugar around willy nilly?" Tom says and I laugh at his statement. I shrug and just sit on the counter. "How did you get my sweatshirt?" Tom asks, realizing I'm wearing it.

"I have my ways. Plus you did say I would look better in it," I say, using his own words against him. He chuckles and walks over to me.

"You always look amazing, love. Nothing can change that," Tom says. Tom holds my waist and looks into my eyes. "I was wondering. These past few weeks has been amazing. I love hanging out with you, and being with you just makes my feelings for you grow stronger. So, I was wondering if you would like to be my official girlfriend? But you know, still hide from Harrison and everyone."

I smile and say, "Of course I will, Tommy." I can see his eyes light up and his smile grows. I cup his cheeks and bring him closer and press my lips against his. He did not hesitate to kiss back, and pulls me closer. I spread my legs so Tom can come even closer. I wrap my legs around Tom's waist, and Tom swiftly picks me off from the counter, still not breaking the kiss.

He walks us over to his room, and lays me on his bed. He breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear, "we have work tomorrow, we should probably go to sleep." I groan, not wanting this night to end, but it was late and we have to be at work early tomorrow. He chuckles at me and pulls me under the covers with him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest. I draw little figures along his chest and abs with my finger before growing tired. Tom kisses my forehead softly and whispers, "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight Tommy."