Chapter 20: On-Screen Kiss

"Wake up, y/n! You're going to be late," Haz yells shaking me awake. I jolt up, and grab my phone to look at the time. I realize I have plenty of time and Haz just tricked me. He is laughing his butt off and I hit him in the chest. "Oi, calm down there."

"I have plenty of time to get ready and you interrupted my beauty sleep," I say.

"Yea, well obviously you need it," Haz says and I roll my eyes at him. He got out of my room and I decided to get ready. I take a nice warm shower. I dry off, and I put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. I brush and blow dry my hair. I leave it down and put on my black slip on vans.

I walk into the kitchen and I see Tom and Haz sitting in the living room. I grabbed a bottle of water and started to drink out of it. I walk in the living room and then Tom says, "Hey, look it is the girl I get to kiss today." I choke on my water, and then realize what we are shooting today. The kiss scene.

"Yea, don't enjoy it too much," Haz says and we all chuckle. I sit down next to Tom.

"I can't promise that," Tom whispers in my ear. Haz just looks at us, but then ignores it. "Come on we have to leave," Tom says and gets up from the couch.

"Shotgun," Harrison shouts. "As long as Tom is driving because y/n can't drive." I fake gasps and laugh at both of our actions. We all drove to the set and got ready for that scene. I have to wear workout clothes, because in the beginning of the scene, I'm punching a punching bag. I am wearing a sports bra and leggings, making me look very fit. They put my hair in a high ponytail, with a very natural look, making it look like I was wearing no makeup.

Tom and I meet up in his trailer before the scene. I walk into his trailer, to see him wearing his spider-man suit, without the mask. "So this is the first time I get to kiss my boyfriend in front of everyone, so let's make it a good one," I say, making us both laugh.

"I think I need a warm up kiss," Tom says which makes me giggle. I walk over to him and give him a peck on his lips. For a moment we stare into each others eyes, until he puts his hands on my waist pulling me in closer to him, bringing our lips together. Our kiss was sweet and passionate. I cup his cheeks pulling him in closer.

I break the kiss and Tom still holds me in his arms. "How was that for a warm up kiss," I say.

"If that's just the warm up, I can't wait for the actual kiss, love," Tom says which makes me giggle once more. I kiss him one more time and then walk out of the trailer, him following close behind and we both head to set.

We walk in and Zendaya walks up to us. "So the big kiss in front of your brother today. No pressure," Zendaya says, which makes us both laugh.

Jon calls me and Tom over to tell us what he wants for the scene. We were going to have to do 4 angles, so it might take awhile. We got into our starting places, mine next to the punching bag, and Tom was outside of the window, waiting to walk in.

Harrison and Zendaya are behind the screen watching the scene. "And action," Jon says and the scene begins. I start to punch the punching bag, and Tom enters through the window. I stop punching the bag when I notice him in the room.

I take a step closer to him, still leaving a couple feet between us. "Hello Spidey. How can I help you now? Can we make this quick, I'm training," I say, being in the role of Ivy.

"Why are you doing this? You are better than this," Tom says in his american accent.

I chuckle then say, "You don't know who I am. I could do something right now that I wanted to do for a while, and you would have no idea."

"Oh really. Now what is it," Tom says. I walk up towards Tom and take off his mask, (Ivy knew about Peter's identity) and I push him up against the wall, and right before I kiss him, I start to laugh which isn't part of the scene.

"What are you laughing at, love?" Tom says, me still having him against the wall.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's just do it again," I say and head back to my starting position. We redo the whole scene and I push Tom up against the wall again and start to laugh once more.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jon asks me. I realize that I'm never going to be able to kiss Tom with Haz in the room.

"Haz can you do me a favor?" I ask Harrison and he nods. "Can you leave?" I ask and everyone chuckles. "What it's awkward kissing my brother's best friend in front of my brother." He just laughs and walks out of the room.

I turn around and look at Tom and he just laughs. I glare at him and he puts his arms up and surrenders. We went back into our starting positions and we did the scene. I push Tom up against the wall, and lean in to press my lips against his. I break the kiss after a few seconds and say, "Did you know about that?"

Tom just stands there in shock, just like scripted and I walk out of the room. We did this scene a couple more times, and then we had our lunch break. I grab my food and Tom walks up next to me. "Meet me in my trailer in 5," he whispers in my ear.

I walk to his trailer and walk in to see him sitting there on the couch. "Are you okay?" I ask, since he looks upset.

"Why wouldn't you kiss me in front of Haz?" Tom asks. I sit next to him on the couch, and I grab his hand.

"I didn't want him to see me kiss you. I was afraid he would see how it wasn't awkward between us, because he doesn't know we kissed before," I say.

"You couldn't just say that I'm an amazing kisser," he says and chuckles.

"Well, I could say that, but then more girls would be coming after you begging for a kiss."

"There is only one girl I want to kiss," Tom says, and pulls me into a passionate kiss. "How about we finish our warmup?" Tom smirks and we headed to the back of the trailer.