"If I die I'm coming back to haunt you!" Rose told him.

"Just do it! Hurry!" Harry urged. Rose nodded and ran into the mist. She was quickly turned upside down until she yanked her leg and fell. She let out a happy gasp as Harry helped her stand.

"No lie...that was kinda fun," Rose admitted. Harry stared at her as if she was crazy before nodding his head toward the path. Rose rolled her eyes but followed him, quickly interlocking their fingers.

"Harry," Rose whispered. Harry hummed back.

"I just want you to know that I am an independent woman who can take care of myself if I needed to and I'm not just staying so close to you because you're a man, because we all know you're hopeless, but I'm staying near you because I need comfort and also just because I can protect myself doesn't mean that I should always have to," Rose rushed out.

"...yeah, ok," Harry mumbled, but he had a small smile on his face. Rose nodded firmly and then started guiding the way. They walked for 10 minutes until they reached a skrewt. It was easily more than 10 feet long.

"Stupefy!" Harry and Rose yelled together. The spell just rebounded off of its armour and Rose and Harry quickly ducked. The skrewt sent a burst of fire at the pair and Rose quickly pulled up a weak shield charm.

"Impedimenta!" Harry yelled. The skrewt continued as if nothing had happened.

"IMPEDIMENTA!" Rose and Harry yelled together. The spell hit the skrewt on the soft part of its belly and the skrewt fell over, unable to use its legs. Harry and Rose quickly ran off.

They had to backtrack at one point but they continued anyways. They stopped when they heard raised voices.

"What in the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" Cedric yelled.

"Crucio!" Viktor yelled.

Harry and Rose shared a scared look at Cedric's screams filled the air. Rose was the first to start running and Harry quickly followed. Rose didn't even know what curse she was using, but she burned her way through a hedge and ended up on the same path as Viktor and Cedric. Viktor saw Rose emerge with Harry right behind her and started to run.

"Stupefy!" Rose yelled. Viktor fell over face first. Rose quickly ran over to Cedric and helped him sit up. Cedric grasped Rose's hand for comfort and stability. He was gasping for breath but he quickly stopped gasping and started breathing normally. Rose felt horror grip her as the familiar feeling of exhaustion started to grab her.

"Are you all right?" Harry gasped as he helped Cedric stand. Cedric sent a look Rose's way as he felt little to no pain in his body.

"Yeah...I dunno what's up with Krum...I heard him creeping up behind me and when I turned he had his wand up at me..." Cedric trailed off. He was moving his limbs awkwardly and he kept glancing at Rose.

"Poor Mione," Rose sighed, trying to ignore Cedric's looks.

"Did you hear Fleur scream earlier?" Harry asked, oblivious to what had happened between Cedric and Rose.

"Yeah. Maybe Krum got to her too," Cedric replied.

"Yeah..." Harry trailed off.

"What should we do with him?" Rose asked as she kicked Viktor's wand away from his hand.

"We should send up red sparks," Harry said.

"He deserves to just be left here," Cedric snarled. Rose had never seen the Hufflepuff with so much anger. Regardless, the boy sent up red sparks.