"Yes I'll be over in a little while."

"Okay bye."

Rose hung up the call and looked to Hunter.

"So the kid is on his way?" Hunter asked.

"He is." Rose said.

"Are we still sure about this?" Rose asked again.

With a sigh Hunter nodded his head.

Rose and Hunter sat around waiting for Landon to show up. Rose was still fighting with her tornado of thoughts and feelings inside. Hunter sat calmly with no emotions as always.

Really why is this Alpha so hard to read? How does he hide it all? Rose thought.

After two hours of waiting the Alphas heard a knock on the office door.

Knock knock

"Come in." Hunter yelled.

Tanner had arrived. As he entered the office Tanner spoke to the two Alphas.

"Are we sure about this?" Tanner asked. He knows this is what his father said to do, but will this really make sure the safety of the Five Hands?

"It's the logical choice at this point Young Wolf." Hunter responded with his usual calm tone.

"Let's get this over with okay." Rose said.

They all nodded.

Ring ring

"Well, well, this was faster than expected. What's your answer?" Jungkook had asked as he answered his phone. He was definitely not expecting these Alphas to respond just yet. In fact he was almost looking forward to a war.

"I, Alpha Rose of Shadow Night will have my group submit to you Alpha of New Moon as Lead Alpha."

"I, Alpha Hunter of Stinging Bee's will have my group submit to you as Lead Alpha."

"I, Alpha Tanner of Five Hands will have my group submit to you as Lead Alpha."

"Tanner of Five Hands? Where is Zane?" Jungkook asks.

"My father has stepped down and appointed me alpha."

"Interesting time to be stepping down. What about Thunder? Where is Alpha Landon?"

"He is not here. We can not speak for his group." Rose responded.

"Hmmmmm, very well, I accept your surrender. You all better be careful and stay out of my way." Jungkook says.

"Yes Alpha," Hunter, Rose, and Tanner say on tandem.

-----------------

Lovely people hello there hope the new changes I made are much better. 💚✌