𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 | 𝐞

one out of many requests lol / @830-CHOKE-THAT-HOE

y/n's pov-
it was close to 2am when i got a call. i wasn't expecting it to be my boyfriend, ethan, but still didn't hesitate to answer.

"hey eth, what's up?" i whisper, my voice groggy and raspy from just waking up.

"i-i had a really bad dream a-and i just need you" he whimpered making your heart break. you knew he had bad trust issues from his previous relationships, including his severe anxiety that didn't help.

"i'm on my way, bup. i'll be there in 10" i tell him, getting up and grabbing my vans as i heard him shift around.

"i'm sorry" he whispered making me frown.

"you have no reason to be sorry" i explain with a sigh, hating that he probably felt guilty for waking me up.

"i'll be there soon, sit tight okay?"
i ask and hear him reply with a quiet 'yeah'

after hanging up, i grabbed my hoodie and threw it on before leaving the house. it didn't take long to arrive to his house, considering it was 2 in the morning and the roads were pretty much empty.

i helped myself in since ethan gave me a spare key couple months back. i didn't want to keep him waiting so i went into the kitchen quickly, getting him a glass of water before heading up to his room.

"y/n?" ethans voice asked softly as i opened the door, his knees to his chest and his forehead dripping in sweat.

"oh baby" i frown joining him. he immediately unwrapped his body to bring me into a hug, almost making me spill the water but i didn't care.

"i'm here it's okay" i assured once he started crying into my shoulder, making my heart break even more.

"here, drink some water baby" i whisper pulling away, his hands shaking as i handed him the cup. i gave him a faint smile as he drank almost everything.

"do you want me to get more?"
i ask, seeing how thirsty he was.

he quickly shakes his head, putting the cup to the side before reaching his hands out. your body obliged as you leaned against his, your arms wrapped around his torso.

"please don't leave me"
he whispered into your hair, making you sigh.

"i won't, baby. i'm right here"
i assure before laying him down on the bed. he rested his head on my stomach as his arms wrapped around me.

after a while of just holding each other, wiping his tears away as he calmed down, you finally asked him what his dream was about.

"you...y-you broke up with me. but i-i asked why and begged for you not t-to leave..you said you didn't l-love me anymore" he blubbered out before he started crying again, making my face drop at his words.

"oh ethan" i whispered, cupping his cheek with my hand, my thumb wiping away his tears. "i love you so much. and i would never in a million years even think about leaving you"

"you wouldn't?" he asked quietly making you shake your head. "of course not! i love you with everything in my heart, bup" i assure, a sniffle leaving him.

"i love you m-more, y/n"
he whispers holding me tighter, a smile coming to my face. i run my fingers through his hair for a good five minutes, wanting him to feel safe and comfortable.

his breathing slowed down, his eyes shut as small breaths of air left his mouth. i ran my fingers over his head one last time but cupping his face, "goodnight ethan.."

"...i love you"