𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐈𝐈| 𝐞

↳ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ↰
『 y/n's pov 』
"i look stupid" ethan mumbles standing up and wobbling a little, the roller skates on his feet making it hard for his balance.

"baby it's your first time" i giggle taking his hand. he stiffly moves onto the rink, his hand tightening more with mine as he gives me a look.

"you're a natural!"

"i'm about to bust my ass" he says making us both laugh. i take him gently across the gym floor, making sure to hold him up when he felt like falling.

we turned rather quickly in order to get closer to the side but failed when ethan lost his balance. he brought me down with him, my body falling on his with a thud.

"shit!" he cursed with red cheeks, obviously embarrassed but i just giggled.

"what?" he asks trying not to laugh as well. his lips parting to show his pearly white teeth, the famous chuckle i love and know coming out.

"thanks for bringing me out" he says looking down with a shy smile after laughing. i scoot closer, still in the middle of the rink on our asses and pecked his cheek.

"of course bup, anything for you"

-

two weeks later

"y/n?" ethan whispers and i hum, shifting a little in order to see him. we were having a movie night, watching ethan's favorites while post mating food.

"thank you" he says with a true smile, "i really needed this. the roller skating, the road trips, these movie nights, and most importantly you by my side"

"of course ethan, i'll always be here for you. i just want you to be happy"

"i'm trying, for you" he says quietly, leaning in and giving me a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away. he brought me closer to his body, his arms tightening more with a smile on his face.

not everything can change in a few weeks, even a couple months, but we already have some progress.

i'm glad he's trying, trying to get better.

overall, i love seeing the boy i love most

𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮

-

hi guys! important reminder that you guys are loved and matter, if you ever need to talk my dm's are opened on instagram- @/glossydols❤️