𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐞

[ y/n's pov ]
ethan's hands squeezed my ass harshly as i moaned into his mouth. my fingers tugged on his curly locks, triggering deep groans to leave ethan's mouth.

in a matter of a few seconds, he flipped us over so now his body was hovering over my petit one.

he pinned both my hands above my head as his other hand was quick to unbutton my shorts.

"w-wait ethan" i squeak grabbing his attention immediately. he looked up at me with worried eyes, letting go of my wrists to cup my face.

"what's wrong, did i do something?" his voice goes high and filled with concern. i quickly shake my head to assure him that everything was okay.

"i-i'm just...i'm just a virgin"

ethan and i talked about sex before and i might've fibbed a little. i felt too embarrassed to actually tell him i was a virgin but now since it was happening, it needed to be said.

"i-i thought you said you weren't?" his voice is now confused, his eyebrows knitting together as his hazel eyes scan mine.

"i'm sorry, i just got scared and i've never even touched myself before! you've had loads of sex and are experienced in it-" my rambling was cut short when ethan connected his lips with mine softly, making me calm down and feel soothed.

"it's totally fine baby" he assures, "we can wait"

he's about to get off of me but i'm quick to tug on his shirt, his eyes looking down at mine. "no..i-i want this"

"you do?" he asks with hope in his voice.

"yeah, i'm ready" i smile as he leans down and kisses me passionately with a smirk, "i'll be gentle"

i nod giving him the 'okay,' his large hand taking mine and squeezing it lightly. "i'll take care of you, angel"

-

both of us collapsed on the bed, our naked bodies raising up and down trying to catch our breath.

i peaked over to my side to see ethan already starring at me, a smile on his face. his hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead as his hands came to gently grip my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"that was amazing" i whisper looking up at him with a smile. "it was y/n, i'm so glad i got to be your first"

he leans down to give me another kiss, his swollen, wet lips moving with mine.

"i love you"

"i love you more ethan"