𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 | 𝐞

↳ 𝐬 𝐚 𝐝 , 𝐟 𝐥 𝐮 𝐟 𝐟 , ⚠️𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⚠️ ↰
『 y/n's pov 』
entering the unusually quite house, i kick my shoes off and hang my coat before making my way to the stairs.

"ethan? baby i'm home!" i call out but don't get a response. maybe he's sleeping?

"ethan?" i ask more quieter, walking into the dark, silent room. the only light was coming from the bathroom, the golden yellow light peering under the door slit.

"bup you in there?"

i only got sobs from the other side, triggering my eyes to widen as i wiggled the door knob. "ethan open the door"

"no!" he yelled, his voice hoarse and broken.

i quickly went on my tip toes and let my fingers skim over the top of the door, grabbing the spare key and putting it in.

my eyes landed on a crying ethan in the bathroom, a blade in his left hand as it shook above his arm.

"ethan!" i cried running over and trying to grab it from him. he tried pushing me away but failed from how weak he was, his body completely shut down and it looked like he went limp.

"no no, baby what happened" i too started crying, tossing the blade to the other end of the bathroom as i held his arms. i didn't see any marks thank god, just a sobbing ethan who was shaking his head.

"i-i'm sorry, i-i'm s-so so sorry" he whimpered, breaking my heart seeing the state he was in.

i climbed into the bathtub to join him and he immediately went in my arms, crying into my shirt and whispering a thousand 'sorrys'

"ethan" i whisper rubbing his back, my own tears staining my red cheeks. "why"

"i don't want to be here" he whispers breaking my heart once again.

"i-i'm so miserable e-everyday y/n, i'm suffering" he explains before his sobs intensified. he was in my arms letting me cradle him, both our tears suffocating us.

"i-i'll help you baby okay? just please don't give up on me, please"

"i won't y/n" he whispers looking up with a small, broken smile. i nod and cup his wet face, using my thumb to run over the streaks of tears.

"i love you bup, i always will"

"i love you too y/n"