𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 | 𝐞

y/n's pov-
ethan's hands harshly gripped my ass, deepening the kiss as we made out on the king sized bed. my fingers were tugging on his hair, getting groans and grunts to escape his mouth.

"god you're so beautiful" he moaned, his little friend hardening under me and poking my thigh.

i couldn't help but gulp, knowing my face flushed of its color from knowing whats about to happen.

ethan doesn't know i'm a virgin, i told him i wasn't because i felt embarrassed. he's extremely experienced while i've never even touched myself before.

i'm just scared.

"e-ethan" i squeaked quietly when he started tugging on my shirt, our straddling position now flipped to where i was on my back and he was hovering over me.

"what's wrong?" he asked seeing how my eyes glossed up, my cheeks flushed and my bottom lip quivering.

"i-i..i-i'm a virgin" i whisper lowly, not knowing if he heard me or not.

"but- but i thought you said you weren't"

"i did, i just...i-i just didn't want you to think i'm a loser or something because i've never had sex"

my voice cracks and i can feel the salty tears start to run down my cheeks, at this point not having control over the situation.

"hey hey hey, it's okay baby" he whispers cupping my face and gently wiping away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"it's completely fine and i don't think you're a loser, silly" he chuckled softly, "we can take as long as you need, whenever you're comfortable"

he sets himself to the side, pulling me into his chest while wrapping his strong arms around my petit waist.

"i-i'm sorry" i know he said everything was fine, but he must feel disappointed.

"it's okay babygirl, please believe me" he whispers assuringly, kissing the top of my head.

"i love you"

"i love you too ethan, thank you for understanding" i mumble into his chest, my eyes dried at this point mostly from his dampened shirt.

"of course" i can hear him gleam before he reached for the tv remote, "now let's watch some netflix and cuddle"