𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | 𝐞

ethan sucked lightly on my collarbone, his large hands roaming over my body slowly and gently. the only fabric covering my chest was his sweatshirt that went to my knees, his hands underneath and running over my skin.

i moaned softly at the feeling, closing my eyes for a second to then look down at him. his hair tickling my chin as he looked up, his lips plumped and swollen.

"i love you" he whispers connecting his lips with mine, his hand leaving from under and going to cup the side of my face. "i love you too, ethan" i mumble against him, his body resting between my legs.

we weren't always like this, before we started dating we actually hated each other. for reasons as in he had a crush on me and got jealous of me being close with grayson, and i always thought he was a douche bag who cared about no one but himself.

but i was wrong. once you get to know him, he's none of that. he's a big softy and deep down is just a sweetheart. he doesn't show it though, he acts tough and plays this 'i don't give a shit' role in front of everyone.

"why're you smiling so much?" he asks noticing the grin i had on my face, something i didn't know i was doing.

"nothing.." i giggle only making him pout, "tell meeee."

"okay okay" giggling once again, i run my fingers through his hair before giving him a peck on the lips, "you're just..different"

"different?" he cocks an eyebrow.

"yeah" i nod, "like..you act so tough in front of everyone but in front of me you're so soft and cute."

i notice him blush a light pink, rolling his eyes softly as he chuckles. "i'm only soft for you" he cooes while bopping my nose.

my heart felt like it exploded with butterflies, just seeing him like this made me smile. knowing he feels comfortable with being his true self makes me feel good.

"and that's why i love you" i whisper, twirling a piece of his brown hair around my finger with a slight tug. humming at the feeling, he went to scoot up and give me another loving kiss.

"i love you too, babygirl" he whispers, peppering my face with kisses making me giggle, "i.love.you.so.fucking.much"

we made out for a couple minutes, loving the feeling of us in each other's arms and the movement of our lips together. his body resting on mine while i played with his hair.

"can we cuddle now and watch monsters inc?" he asked pulling away, his hair flopping down on his forehead making me giggle.

"of course" i tell him as he grabbed the remote, his body shifting to the side and now pulling me into his lap.

"you're so cute" i whisper in awe, seeing how his face lit up at my simple comment. a grin formed on his face as he leaned forward and gave me a kiss, "only for you."