𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝐠

i woke up to my beautiful girlfriend in my arms, her head resting on my chest as she snuggled close to me.

today was national women's day and i wanted to do something special for my babygirl. i love her so much and she deserves to know how strong she is.

slowly and quietly getting out of bed, i moved her over to hug the pillow. pulling the covers over her bare body, i gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to get changed.

after throwing on my robe, i went downstairs to start making her pancakes, her favorite breakfast option. along with bacon and scrambled eggs.

it only took a couple minutes before i heard footsteps entering the kitchen. y/n was dressed in her matching robe i got for us, her hair in a messy bun making my heart warm up.

"good morning, princess" i smile watching her yawn. she then approached me and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

"good morning" she mumbles, followed by another yawn as she rests her head into the back of me.

"sleep well?"

"mhm" she hums, "a little sore though."

i chuckle with a slight grin, shaking my head slightly as i made our plates. she unwrapped her arms to help, sneaking a few pancakes of course.

"happy national women's day, beautiful" i say popping a strawberry in her mouth, making her giggle in the process.

"thank you, grayson. always such a gentleman" she jokes while giving me a hug. my arms went to wrap around her tiny figure and hold her close to my body. my hand then trailing down to squeeze her ass.

"graysonnn" she giggles getting embarrassed, her face turning a tint of pink.

"how about we put a hold on breakfast, yeah?" i whisper in her ear, my teeth going to nibble on her lobe slightly.

"o-okay"

after our event in the bedroom, we finally finished breakfast and then cuddled the rest of the day. of course later at night i took her out to dinner. i wanted her to feel loved which i try to do every time, but for today too.

because she's my baby and i'd do anything for her.

..
.
.....

-

I HAD NO IDEA..on how to end that..😳👉🏻👈🏻shit

anywayyy, happy national women's day to all my beautiful, strong ladies out there