𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝐞

today was your 21st birthday, a day you've been waiting for for quite a while now.

you were bummed once you heard that the entire state was going into lockdown, but that didn't stop your loving boyfriend from spoiling you.

considering how you were both quarantined together.

it was almost nine in the morning once ethan got done making breakfast. french toast and freshly cut strawberries he had prepared earlier, not minding waking up early for you.

he slowly entered your guys shared bedroom, the tray of food in his hands as he made his way over to your sleeping self.

"babygirl" he coed softly, his voice waking you up. "i made you breakfast."

y/n sat up slowly, her eyes adjusting to the sunlight peering in from the curtains. ethan gently placed the tray on her lap before leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

"happy birthday, beautiful"

"thank you baby" she smiles, watching him take a seat next to her on the bed. "did you make this yourself?" y/n asked, taking a bite of the amazing french toast.

"don't be surprised y/n, you know i'm a great cook" he grins making her laugh.

"whatever you need to tell yourself, bup"

"hey hey, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can be an ass to me" he jokes, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and squeezing it.

"i'm joking, eth" she smiles, "thank you though. i'm happy that i get to spend my birthday with you"

ethan gave her a goofy smile before taking the tray from my lap and placing it on the bed side table. my eyebrows furrowed together as he pulled me up to straddle him.

"how about i make your birthday a little more special, mhm?"

-

today's my 16th b-day👉🏻👈🏻💗