Chapter 40

Y/N's POV:
???: "Delivery for a Miss Y/N Y/L/N!"
Huh? That Queens accent sounds vaguely familiar.
Y/N: "Kate who's at the door?" I ask not even looking.
K: "Umm some guy named Dean. I don't know," she chuckles.
Y/N: "Dean?" Who is that? And then it hits me. "TOM!!!" I turn & see him standing in the doorway with a bouquet of tulips. "Tom!" I yell & forget my crutches & try to run over to him. As I run towards the doorframe, Tom is still standing in, I accidentally slip & fall into his arms.
T: "I got you!" He says as he catches me as I fall forward.
Y/N: "Thanks," I say looking in to those puppy brown eyes I haven't seen in a very long time. He then helps me stand up straight & places his hands on my waist, holding me up, as I place mine around his neck.
Y/N: "ah ow," I wince from where he placed his hand.
T: "Y/N I'm so sorry did I hurt you? I'm so sorry for everything-"
Y/N: "tom," I try to stop him.
T: "You mean everything to me-"
Y/N: "Tom," my voice keeps getting louder, but Tom is still rambling.
T: "I though I lost you-"
Y/N: "TOM?!" He then snapped out of his rambling trance. "Just shut up & kiss me will ya?" I smirk. I then pull him close as I smash my lips onto his. I couldn't bare to not wait any longer. We completely forgot about everything around us enjoying our kiss like everyone else didn't exist, & it was just the two of us. Our lips moving in sync as the kiss grew more passionate.
K: "Aw how romantic," she's says probably making a sappy smile.
G: "Ew gross..." there it is of course Gem's the one to ruin it. "Get a room would ya?" I feel Tom smile as we keep kissing. I giggle slightly & pull away leaning our foreheads against each other.
T: "I love you," he whispers so only I can hear.
Y: "And I," kiss, "love," kiss, "you," kiss, "more," I peck his lips one more time. "I can't believe your here!" I squeeze him in a tight hug. "Kate told me you- wait!" I turn towards Gem & Kate. "Did y'all know about this?" They just give me a nervous smile & shrug.
G+K: "Well...SURPRISE!" They yell, and I laugh.
Y/N: "Definitely surprised & a very good one. Thank you!"
T: "Well you would've known if you stayed up a little longer." He raises his eyebrows rolling his eyes.
Y/N: "What happened after I left?"
T: "Well after I told the whole world that I'm in love with you, I ran off the red carpet & caught the quickest & earliest flight here," he said with a soft cute smile.
Y/N: "You missed your showing for me?" I ask shyly. I felt bad & drop my head looking at the ground.
T: "hey," he says lifting my chin for our gazes to meet, "can we go outside to talk?" I nod, & then we step outside & sit on the front porch swing. "Hey," he says as he places his hand on my thigh & uses his other hand to turn my head towards his. "I would drop anything, miss anything, do anything just to come & make sure you were okay. It hurt me so much to have to leave to got to LA & ATL. I would do it over & over again & choose you every time because I love you Y/N Y/L/N. I always will."
Y/N: "And I will always love you too" I smile softly.
T: "Always?" He smirks.
Y/N: "Always," we kiss. "You just had to throw in a Harry Potter reference didn't you?" I smile as he kisses me again.
T: "Sorry, but it's true. I'm not ever letting you go again. I'm not going anywhere unless I'm with you."
Y/N: "Me too," I say as I lay my head on his lap as we just swing & talk some more. "You wanna know something funny i can't seem to get out of my head?"
T: "What?" He says as he plays with my hair.
Y/N: "Ever since I woke up from the coma I always have a Ben Platt song stuck in my head, & I don't know why." Tom just laughs. "What-what's so funny?"
T: "It's just every time, everyday I came to visit you I played his music the whole time."
Y/N: "Aw Thomas." His smile drops.
T: "And every time I heard your favorite song," he pauses for a second shifting his gaze up towards the ceiling trying to not let his watery eyes let a tear escape. "Umm," he clears his throat. "Every time that song came on I-I lost it Y/N," he looks down at me as I see a tear escape his watery eyes. I reach out my hand to cup his face & wipe it away with my thumb. "Those were some of the hardest times it was for me to believe that you would come back. Those negative thoughts crept in my head of you not knowing how I truely felt about you & you not waking up."
Y/N: "But I'm here..." I say still caressing my thumb on his cheek.
T: "But-"
Y/N: "No buts Tom," I smile. "I'm alive. I'm here with you, & that's all that matters."
T: "What did I ever do to deserve you? I mean you are the most perfect, wonderful, beautiful girl I have & ever will meet."
Y/N: "I don't know by just being you, by being a real life superhero, by being the you-the best version of you, by being the man that is right there & still is beside me."
T: "I truly do love you Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N." he leans down & pecks me on the lips.
Y/N: "How'd you figure out my middle name huh?" I raise my eyebrow & smirk.
T: "I have my ways," he grins.
Y/N: "Okay fine don't tell me...& I truly do love you Thomas Stanley Holland," I sit up & just hug him tightly just never wanting to let go of him. "I could stay in this moment forever with you." And he just hugs me a little tighter.
Y/N: "Hey did you notice my cast?"
T: "No let me see," he looks down at my foot and sees it and smiles. "You really do love Spider-Man, you little Marvel geek."
Y/N: "I really do," I smirk looking at Spider-Man himself.